Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

1 hour ago, cliner said:

Last is 0478.What range of problem are you have?

occasionally does not recognize sd card 2, on the dashboard occasionally does not show sound amplification and the dashboard claims that the radio is turned off and it actually works ... when I turn off the vehicle or reset the admunsen everything is fixed everything works ok.

Hi,

my vehicle is under warranty whether I can do the update myself and whether there will be errors afterwards that must be reset. my service claimed that there is no update and you now tell me that there is ??
Do the language functions change with the upgrade my vehicle is EU croatia.

You have link to download firmware on your PM. Both ACC and PM require swap codes - ACC in gateway, PM in infotainment. None can be done by SKODA dealer - 5F must be hacked, for ACC you must get a code that will have it enabled and unfortunately I don;t know anyone who can currently have it generated.

20 hours ago, pab567 said:

PM

Thanks a lot matte. It finished the update smoothly. Aldo it did not fix the problem i have with fusion mode between TSR and navy database in Montenegro....  Hope someone has a solution for it here.. 

Best regards,

Dan

IMG_20210302_193853.jpg

Edited by Danijel2207

4 minutes ago, pab567 said:

Pls describe your problem in details.

I have an fabric trraffic sign recognition - option on my superb 2016 with amundsen mib 2 unit. With the newest maps for my region, it doesn't show street signs info in fusion with navi database, but only from the front camera in restricted mode, when the maps sim card is out!!! When I put the maps card in slot, somehow it blocks  the camera data to be shown as well with message: "no traffic signs in this area" or something like that. My country Montenegro, is on the list of supported countries for this option. If this is the official statement from Skoda I'm not sure why it doesn't work in Montenegro like in the rest of region like Croatia for exemple. Is there a way to fix this, other than turning off the fusion mode (btw. camera and database) using VCDS?

Thanks,

Dan

18 minutes ago, pab567 said:

First of all, update your maps. Use VW portal select beetle then Discover media then choose required region (Montenegro is present in 3 of them).

So, as I understand the maps for vw and skoda are compatible, but the vw ones are more detailed as skoda uses vw maps to make her own. Hope this resolves the problem with data that I need for TSR.  

Thanks, I'll try this and reply...

13 minutes ago, pab567 said:

These are the same maps... there is no "Skoda" and "VW" and "SEAT" version, it's exactly the same set of files...

I already have installed the latest maps from skoda update portal for my vin. You think that reinstalling them from vw portal will make a difference? 

17 minutes ago, pab567 said:

These are the same maps... there is no "Skoda" and "VW" and "SEAT" version, it's exactly the same set of files...

Just now, Danijel2207 said:

I already have installed the latest maps from skoda update portal for my vin. You think that reinstalling them from vw portal will make a difference? 

As pab567 says the files are exactly the same, so there's nothing to be gained.