Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

14 hours ago, pab567 said:

mib3

All check your PMs

pab567 thx for your answer. Please, could you tell me, is it my sofware lateset. Is it firmware latest or should I do same updates ? If I should update where to download it ?

Thenk you very much !

Guys, i probably messed something up during upgrade.

Now i have a message: COMPONENT PROTECTION ACTIVE, after the firmware upgrade. No nav, no phone, no volume for radio.

Any way to solve it?!

12 hours ago, m_t_a_l said:

Guys, i probably messed something up during upgrade.

Now i have a message: COMPONENT PROTECTION ACTIVE, after the firmware upgrade. No nav, no phone, no volume for radio.

Any way to solve it?!

So it looks your unit had a SW patch for both CP and activations. Such units should NOT be upgraded. Now the unit must be patched again...

On 07/05/2022 at 17:07, Alex4747 said:

I think the software is not compatible.I'm attaching my device picture again, can you check?

IMG_20220422_165310.jpg

It is compatible otherwise the update process would not start at all. As I wrote you in PM - either problem with SD card or unit itself (EMMC).

Could you check if there are any updates available for my device (seat leon my2017)?

Thanks so much for your help on this  thread 😇

IMG_20220510_121027.jpg

Edited by VrsMad
Typo

13 hours ago, pab567 said:

So it looks your unit had a SW patch for both CP and activations. Such units should NOT be upgraded. Now the unit must be patched again...

I ran the patch launcher.

But from inside GEM the patch is not working... It cannot execute and cannot find the folders/files.

Still trying to trouble shoot, i have component protection active and no more RADIO NAV PHONE...

Can someone help me update my new Skoda? It looks like the firmware is out of date and I'm also missing WLAN/Hotspot settings + Skoda Connect on my RS but has the slot for the sim (which I plan on using).
Skoda Octavia RS MY 18 135TDi

I tried the Skoda site to even just update the maps as I'm running old 2019 maps and after spending an hour copying 28GB to an SD card to insert it shows "update on SD1" but then when it looks for it, no update 😞
It's driving me nuts.

TIA

IMG_1831.jpg