Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hi, sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I was wondering if my firmware is current etc? I'm not v technical with all this and just want the best experience from my unit. 

You guys are legends and any help is appreciated. 

T

IMG_20210815_192410.jpg

IMG_20210815_192322.jpg

Yes - about firmware version 0480.  Its still very new; I'm trying to get my hands on the changelog.  0478 is still the recommended version.  I think that 0480 fixes some minor bug issues with Apple Carplay.

• Love it! 1

5 minutes ago, Pagan-Image said:

I have 0480 on mine now that the dealership updated it, anything you would like me to check up?

You are the guinea pig - I'm getting mine done on Friday.

I did have to unplug my Sinosmart reversing camera and plug it back in to get it working again, the plug n play files needed reinstalling.

7 hours ago, varaderoguy said:

Yes - about firmware version 0480.  Its still very new; I'm trying to get my hands on the changelog.  0478 is still the recommended version.  I think that 0480 fixes some minor bug issues with Apple Carplay.

Apple car play sometimes crashes for me apparently for no reason.. I hope they fixed it..

Any recommended updates for this?

Sometimes i encounter carplay bugging out. Rarely satnav/radio restarting, but has happened two or three times this year.

And thanks for assisting so many people already.

D11EFBA5-910A-4729-9253-70F19C08BDF4.jpeg

On 17/08/2021 at 11:16, pab567 said:

0480. But if you have 0478 and don't have any issues then I do NOT recommend to update.

Thanks, I'm still experiencing random issues on Android auto (disconnections, gps misplacing...)

Is there some changelog available ?

Regards,

Dany

On 17/08/2021 at 11:16, pab567 said:

0480. But if you have 0478 and don't have any issues then I do NOT recommend to update.

Please, PM me the 0480 version. Today in a 15km trip Apple Car Play crashed 3 times..