Delivery times?

On 11/01/2022 at 15:03, Joss1733 said:

we are in the same boat,i ordered my diesel octavia 4x4 vrs in may.as i have sad many times before 9 push backs and 3 different build dates.what is going on?

Hey @Joss1733, any more news on your car yet?

no but the last update on friday was delivery 04/03/2022 this has been the same since early to mid december .am not bothered now i had to get a short term lease car for 3 months.i just hope it arrives with 22 plate and not 71 plate,just maybe most the software problems people on this site have had has been sorted by the time i get mine.how are you getting with your order?  

Hey!, 

Mine was ordered in October and i have been changed soo many times now. Think the latest update is 28th June. Thankfully i have a VWFS car so i've been able to extend my contract - although my mileage is now horrific, and i'm still not reaping the tax benefits of having a Hybrid. 

Sign of the times i suppose. 

10 hours ago, Joss1733 said:

no but the last update on friday was delivery 04/03/2022 this has been the same since early to mid december .am not bothered now i had to get a short term lease car for 3 months.i just hope it arrives with 22 plate and not 71 plate,just maybe most the software problems people on this site have had has been sorted by the time i get mine.how are you getting with your order?  

Hi Joss, still nothing here either. My previous PCP is up so I am selling my current car this week. Thankfully we are a two car family so I can still get to work. Unfortunately it's a two seater so family trips out will have to wait.😆

Bulgaria here, ordered in first week of November, 1.5TSI manual - they said 6 months back then. Dealer said delivery time depends on trim - if with more electronics requiring some specific semi`s - it can take long.

2 hours ago, Monkey07 said:

Hi Joss, still nothing here either. My previous PCP is up so I am selling my current car this week. Thankfully we are a two car family so I can still get to work. Unfortunately it's a two seater so family trips out will have to wait.😆

yes we had 2 cars and we decided it was time to let one go and got a very good price for it(mini cooper s)for some mad reason i thought my car would be with us by then,i should of known better.can i ask when did you put the order in?

2 hours ago, Joss1733 said:

yes we had 2 cars and we decided it was time to let one go and got a very good price for it(mini cooper s)for some mad reason i thought my car would be with us by then,i should of known better.can i ask when did you put the order in?

Way after yours, August 10th. I have considered asking the dealer if it would make a difference if I changed my order from TDI to petrol. It doesn't have a build date yet so not sure if I could change my order or not at this stage, or if it would make a difference.

1 hour ago, Monkey07 said:

Way after yours, August 10th. I have considered asking the dealer if it would make a difference if I changed my order from TDI to petrol. It doesn't have a build date yet so not sure if I could change my order or not at this stage, or if it would make a difference.

I've been waiting since about the same time for a petrol vRS and have also not received a build date, so I'm not sure it makes much difference.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KBizzle said:

I've been waiting since about the same time for a petrol vRS and have also not received a build date, so I'm not sure it makes much difference.

Thanks. I'll leave things well alone then and wait it out. Good luck everyone, I hope you receive your orders soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monkey07 said:

Thanks. I'll leave things well alone then and wait it out. Good luck everyone, I hope you receive your orders soon.

Same here…I let it stay as it is…and fingers crossed for all of us 😉

1 minute ago, Dave2912 said:

Finally had my March '21 order delivered today! Car looks great and is behaving itself for now although (as expected) the infotainment will take a bit of getting used to.

Just got to get through the post-lease inspection of my old car without too many charges and it'll be a good day!

Awesome, I bet you are chuffed. If you get a moment could you let me know what Hardware and Software new cars are coming out with? Mines been updated (Hardware and Software) still waiting for software fixes so would nbe interesting to see what they are being shipped with. 

Enjoy the car.

36 minutes ago, Dave2912 said:

Finally had my March '21 order delivered today! Car looks great and is behaving itself for now although (as expected) the infotainment will take a bit of getting used to.

Just got to get through the post-lease inspection of my old car without too many charges and it'll be a good day!

So March 21 orders are being built -  I hope mine will be too.... :)

Congrats for getting yours.

42 minutes ago, matrix2020 said:

Could you let me know what Hardware and Software new cars are coming out with? Mines been updated (Hardware and Software) still waiting for software fixes so would nbe interesting to see what they are being shipped with.

My previous car was delivered without any update of the DSG and car software as i had to ask for it later. So might be better to ask the dealer to update everything when they are prepping it.

2 hours ago, GregB11x said:

So March 21 orders are being built -  I hope mine will be too.... :)

Congrats for getting yours.

i guess i will wait a lot more than i was thinking 😞 

my car dealer said likely in end februar or end of march but this is just his thinking and not from Skoda plant 😕

• Crying 1

1 hour ago, roottoot said:

@Omniking What car was that you were getting that had arrived at the dealership from the factory with an outstanding TPI for a Software Update on the DSG?

DQ 200 DSG from 2012, do not remember what software there was and was updated to. I checked the car with vcds back then and had notification there was a newer fw.

• Thanks 1

The World wide recall in 2012/13 on 2009-2012 DQ200 did not include Europe and there was no Software Update in Europe until 2014.  '34F7'.

(There were late build 2012 DQ200's that there was no update for and to this day Skoda / VW say they never needed them as they have Mineral Oil from the factory and the correct software.)

Then the 2013-2015 DQ200's that required the Software update did not get that started until 2017. '34H5'.

Have just heard from dealer that my new Octavia Estate 1.5TSI SEL is due to be built in Week 8 

(last week of Feb ) and should be available by the end of March.

It is standard spec apart from metallic grey , tow bar and spare wheel.

It was ordered on 28 August .