Delivery times?

Today, I received an e-mail from my dealer stating that confirmed build week is 24. Still not holding my breath though..

Finally got message from Marshall, that my car has arrived at UK port. 
I kept receiving fortnightly messages from them since I ordered July 2021, but up till April it was "waiting for a build week to be allocated".
Fingers crossed.  Long wait, but there were no better deals around since late 2021 anyway.

1.5 SEL petrol manual estate. All standard except rough road pack and all season tyres.

• Like 2

Not much activity on this thread, I suspect there has been no more information or everyone has given up and cancelled their orders!

Following sending a letter for Skoda UK Head Office, I have received a follow-up from one of their Executive Customer Relations Managers.

"To update you, I have spoken to our new vehicle department and they have advised that the supply team is still working to prioritize the outstanding orders from 2021, which will take several weeks, and until this process is done they will be unable to provide a build week."

So basically they have no idea what is happening and can't provide an update for a car that was ordered in November 2021.

10 minutes ago, P100HP said:

Not much activity on this thread, I suspect there has been no more information or everyone has given up and cancelled their orders!

Following sending a letter for Skoda UK Head Office, I have received a follow-up from one of their Executive Customer Relations Managers.

"To update you, I have spoken to our new vehicle department and they have advised that the supply team is still working to prioritize the outstanding orders from 2021, which will take several weeks, and until this process is done they will be unable to provide a build week."

So basically they have no idea what is happening and can't provide an update for a car that was ordered in November 2021.

I feel your pain - I ordered mine Sept 2021 and they still know absolutely nothing.  At least you had a reply from Skoda UK Head Office, I've only have the stock email of the dealership will be better informed to help you... Its a joke

I have got my VIN and registration number. Waiting for car to get from port to dealer. SEL estate PHEV ORDERED mid Feb 2022. We tend to see cars arriving in batches so I hope the next batch are dispatched to those waiting soon. 

• Like 3

Been updated today by the local dealer that the car is already in production (went into production at the end of April) and expected delivery date is now last week of July (week 30) - Octavia vRS 2.0 TSI hatch. I have also updated the spreadsheet with the current estimation. The car was ordered on 14 Feb 2023, so I am quite surprised to be honest, especially after all the info about the delays. 

23 minutes ago, Ctflr said:

Been updated today by the local dealer that the car is already in production (went into production at the end of April) and expected delivery date is now last week of July (week 30) - Octavia vRS 2.0 TSI hatch. I have also updated the spreadsheet with the current estimation. The car was ordered on 14 Feb 2023, so I am quite surprised to be honest, especially after all the info about the delays. 

That’s certainly the quickest I’ve seen since coming on this forum but it would have been a different story if it was an iV model, fingers crossed you get it when they say you will. 

• Love it! 1

A further update from Skoda Head Office.

Apparently all back orders from 2021 will not receive a build date until July at the earliest. After that they are unable to confirm how long the build process will take or when delivery will take place.

The advice given going forward, speak to your dealer after July for an update.

If this is the information coming from the executive team at Skoda we have no hope!

• Sad 1
  • Crying 2
  • Groan 2

Well, Skoda customer service E mailed me while i was away last week to say I have a confirmed build date of week commencing 28/05/23. 

I’ll take it with a large pinch of salt, but let’s see what happens. Any ideas how long it takes to build an Octavia VRS iV Estate anyone? I know it’s Skoda so it could be anywhere from 3 months to never, but any guesses?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dillers said:

Well, Skoda customer service E mailed me while i was away last week to say I have a confirmed build date of week commencing 28/05/23. 

I’ll take it with a large pinch of salt, but let’s see what happens. Any ideas how long it takes to build an Octavia VRS iV Estate anyone? I know it’s Skoda so it could be anywhere from 3 months to never, but any guesses?!

When did you order?

Mine still has a build week around week 36, I was given this date around the start of the year, having ordered in April 2022. Mine is an SE iv estate

is it VRSs with the phev engine that are still waiting from 2021 or is it other models as well?

My order for an iV SEL Estate - as ordered 01/2022, directly through Skoda dealer.

Build date 'confirmed' back in April as week 37 and again earlier this week remains 'confirmed' as week 37, thats week beginning September 11th..  We will see!!

Prior to April's notice it had sat on week 50 for a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heppie89 said:

Wish I could get any this info from Zenith but I guess that's the problem with leasing.

I agree with you....Zenith are next to useless in giving or getting any information.
I did glean that the dealer was Aldershot Skoda but they have done nothing but say sorry we know anything

2 hours ago, BRSEngineer said:

I collected my Octavia Mk4 IV SEL estate / combi today from the dealer. Ordered 22nd  Feb 22 original delivery estimate August 22. I started complaining to Skoda uk December 22 about lack of delivery information. Received the £100 sorry it’s late voucher from Skoda uk and fee life shine from the dealer for the delay. The dealership had a number of IVs so batches are starting to arrive. All those waiting I hope you get your cars soon. Regards BRS

IMG_5883.jpeg

Exactly the colour and vehicle I have on order - looks fantastic!  Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

On 27/05/2023 at 18:46, BRSEngineer said:

I collected my Octavia Mk4 IV SEL estate / combi today from the dealer. Ordered 22nd  Feb 22 original delivery estimate August 22. I started complaining to Skoda uk December 22 about lack of delivery information. Received the £100 sorry it’s late voucher from Skoda uk and fee life shine from the dealer for the delay. The dealership had a number of IVs so batches are starting to arrive. All those waiting I hope you get your cars soon. Regards BRS

IMG_5883.jpeg

Congrats mate!

Skoda rang me this week. Whenever they ring I assume it’s about the order. It wasn’t. They wanted to sell me an extended warranty for my outgoing kodiaq!! Bit cheeky as I had to pay out for a faulty washer pump just out of warranty. 🤬 have ordered my new one with a 5 year warranty