Delivery times?

6 hours ago, P100HP said:

Just looking through the Google Docs Spreadsheet at users waiting on a similar car to the one I have on order.

@Benjybobs

@1HoV

@Sparkystodd

@Stuart_S

@Novascape

@Tbone

@manor119

Have any of the above users, taken delivery, received a confirmed build date or any notable information on their cars?

I'm still waiting. Unconfirmed build date of June 2023

13 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

My beastie.

I noticed on that red sign next to your car, that someone is kindly asking  you not to feed the horses... is it referring to all 245, or only part of them?

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, sureshotkel said:

My car ordered in October 21 has now been officially cancelled! Looking for anything now! What a joke. 

You have cancelled the order? Or the factory has? :D  The latest news, my car was ordered in August of 21, had unconfirmed build date - 8th week of 2023, the 8th week have passed, and i didn't get any update. :D

Edited by Semiconductor34
  • Groan 1

53 minutes ago, SkOmk4 said:

I noticed on that red sign next to your car, that someone is kindly asking  you not to feed the horses... is it referring to all 245, or only part of them?

I just realised it's next to a dog 💩 bin too. TBQH I'm not liking it (car) much so far. 

Edited by TheWanderer

1 hour ago, sureshotkel said:

My car ordered in October 21 has now been officially cancelled! Looking for anything now! What a joke. 

Cancelled by ?

Factory, or yourself, or a leasing / rental co (which one)

please clarify, because it is factory, you will panic others.

3 hours ago, Semiconductor34 said:

You have cancelled the order? Or the factory has? :D  The latest news, my car was ordered in August of 21, had unconfirmed build date - 8th week of 2023, the 8th week have passed, and i didn't get any update. :D

If you do not get any updates within 2 weeks, most probably it ended in the airport storage :D 

I got my latest update from skoda customer services UK. Advisor was very guarded and just spoke in general terms about an unconfirmed build week mid april. She was not aware my dealer had sent me a screen shot showing unconfirmed build week of 3-9th april. I dislike it when people are less than honest with me and think I'm a fool. 

Skoda far from clever?

4 hours ago, BRSEngineer said:

I got my latest update from skoda customer services UK. Advisor was very guarded and just spoke in general terms about an unconfirmed build week mid april. She was not aware my dealer had sent me a screen shot showing unconfirmed build week of 3-9th april. I dislike it when people are less than honest with me and think I'm a fool. 

Skoda far from clever?

Confused. My dealer says my unconfirmed build date has moved forward by a week to week 13. Is this a case of one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing? I will still wait for the car to actually arrive at the dealers before I beleive I'm getting my car. It is however good to see a few others actually getting cars delivered again.

Brian.

I think dealers are advised to give just rough month estimates because dates change so much. Factory gives delivery estimates in weeks and they dont care if it it changes 15times. They also stopped giving information why cars are half made and waiting for parts. We all know it cant be true that Smartlink modules are only missing for Octavia 😁 (my dealer said that)

According to the portal I access to get updates on my new car (ordered via works lease scheme Sept 21) my car was due to come “into stock” at the dealer yesterday and they are meant to be contacting me to arrange delivery. 

I’m going to chase for an update tomorrow as I’ve heard absolutely nothing, and I fully expect to be told there’s been another delay.

It’s the hope that kills you isn’t it😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dillers said:

According to the portal I access to get updates on my new car (ordered via works lease scheme Sept 21) my car was due to come “into stock” at the dealer yesterday and they are meant to be contacting me to arrange delivery. 

I’m going to chase for an update tomorrow as I’ve heard absolutely nothing, and I fully expect to be told there’s been another delay.

It’s the hope that kills you isn’t it😄

Do what I did quite a few years ago, bin the company car, take cash for car and charge back mileage  you then get your own choice of car and you in control 😉 My Octy will be my third car since switching and I have never looked back, no BIK, and no paying higher tax through salary!

34 minutes ago, Superted said:

Do what I did quite a few years ago, bin the company car, take cash for car and charge back mileage  you then get your own choice of car and you in control 😉 My Octy will be my third car since switching and I have never looked back, no BIK, and no paying higher tax through salary!

Sadly my company car scheme doesn’t offer the cash for car alternative otherwise I’d 100% have done this years ago! 

46 minutes ago, Dillers said:

Sadly my company car scheme doesn’t offer the cash for car alternative otherwise I’d 100% have done this years ago! 

Understood, its quite sad when some companies are blinkered to that, to be honest the cars are a tax incentive for the company, the only winners are your employer and the lease company, you are sadly not, BIK to HMRC!. Oh well, hopefully you will get your car soon 😉

• Like 1

Already having a few software issues with infotainment system doing "Loading settings" all of the time, clock not holding the time. 

Can't get Skoda connect app to connect with the car, despite myself and dealer following the on screen instructions. 

• Sad 3
  • Groan 1

4 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

Already having a few software issues with infotainment system doing "Loading settings" all of the time, clock not holding the time. 

Can't get Skoda connect app to connect with the car, despite myself and dealer following the on screen instructions. 

I assume it came with 1896 version if a Columbus unit?

If yes, they should look at TPI documents for the OCU device, as that maybe due an update.

hello,

just got word from the dealer, apparently the car is manufactured, awaiting shipment. Got the VIN and all. There has been no notification regarding any missing features/options 

Estimated delivery by end of the month (March)

that would mean about 13-14 months from order confirmation to delivery 

Ordered 02/2022

OCTAVIA STYLE 2.0 TDI

Diesel | 2.0 l | 110 KW | 150 HP | Manual | 4 Doors

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, varooom said:

I assume it came with 1896 version if a Columbus unit?

If yes, they should look at TPI documents for the OCU device, as that maybe due an update.

No popping noise, just loading settings, although that stopped just as I arrived at the dealers 🙄

But it meant that I couldn't access anything on the buttons, tried a reset it wouldn't work either. 

2 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

No popping noise, just loading settings, although that stopped just as I arrived at the dealers 🙄

But it meant that I couldn't access anything on the buttons, tried a reset it wouldn't work either. 

Doesn't have to have the pop pop sos fault, but could be it's behind SW version and the infotainment system is current, so when you try to input details that are stored in the OCU, they cannot be input as they are not on the same "page" so to speak.

They dropped the ball hard on their in house IT work.