No internet connection.

14 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

:o:x

I'm sorry it didn't work. 

Tried to reset all, it showed me that infotainment could not be reset..

i will call my dealer ask them whats up with that, i can still drive without that, since everything is still working.

Same problem again with me, plus cannot load primary user... Probably, this is some Skoda server issue, as some other forum members suggested in some ither threads...

Let see when it starts working again

I also have problems with grey logo aswell, so i have no traffic data on may nav. 

Also had to log in as primary user yesterday so i think this is something up with Skoda servers. 

Didnt try yet to unplug the fuses though

Same situation in Spain.  It's the second time it happens to me, first one a couple of weeks ago was fixed after some days. Then it's been working for a week and yesterday I've got the same consecutive steps you seemed to have, first the primary user didn't load, no internet.  After a couple of hours I was able to load my primary user but still no internet. I did open a case towards Skoda Spain since the first issue, no official response yet, though.

Let's see for how long this time...I'll let you know if I receive an official response from Skoda. My dealer shop didn't seem to know anything about the problem, neither I drove the car there as it looked pointless.

I didn't try the fuses trick either. I assume that kind of restarts the eSIM plus the server connection?

ok, now i feel better :D
we all in same boat, good for those who use android/apple carplay/auto, since phone covers data there.

i can oly imagine how frustrating it might be for those who still use sat nav.

My guess here - this should be their cloud issue, cant be same issue on multiple cars around EU, removing fuses was like restart data session and see if eSIM connects(just a educated guess, i have worked few years in IOT, where i worked with sim cards and connectivity:muscle:)

I have appointment tomorrow mid day, i will update you guys once i got news.

22 minutes ago, rmills said:

Same problem in Portugal, have reported it to the dealer but no reply as yet

one of my favourite places in EU, you are very lucky to live there,

36 minutes ago, janis said:

ok, now i feel better :D
we all in same boat, good for those who use android/apple carplay/auto, since phone covers data there.

i can oly imagine how frustrating it might be for those who still use sat nav.

My guess here - this should be their cloud issue, cant be same issue on multiple cars around EU, removing fuses was like restart data session and see if eSIM connects(just a educated guess, i have worked few years in IOT, where i worked with sim cards and connectivity:muscle:)

I have appointment tomorrow mid day, i will update you guys once i got news.

I've the same guess as you!!! (I work in telecommunications) The fuses are the trick to ask the eSIM to restart the session. I tried to trick it disabling and enabling the eSIM or switching to Wifi with no luck. Thus, if the only way it's with the fuse it might be a home network provisioning thing? Guessing that they change local networks constantly... that's a long shot...  Servers down seem more realistic indeed.

Offtopic: +1 to algarve, you should also check "Costa Vicentina", perfect for a road trip. I was living in Portugal for quite some time and I'm really looking forward to try our new toy on those roads.

2 minutes ago, SManu said:

Offtopic: +1 to algarve, you should also check "Costa Vicentina", perfect for a road trip. I was living in Portugal for quite some time and I'm really looking forward to try our new toy on those roads.

I was on holidays 2019, before covid hit us, started in Faro ended up in Lisbon did over 1000km, in 2 weeks, with very slow rental car :D

but yeah i was there as well - Costa Vicentina

Where the fault is located will be interesting to know, but serverside seems realistic.

Some have been helped with removing the fuses, me is an example. That resets the modules responsible for infotainment and Mobile network connection.
I lost all actual my drive data but as soon I replaced the fuses it picked up the connection. All my previous data was restored (only data before I lost connection).
For the moment I´m parked at a place with poor Internet connection and I do not have a connection to the car from app, will find out tomorrow if it happened again.

Reported my problem to Skoda Sweden for a couple of weeks ago but no answer from them.

Normally I get the message if I try to synchronize my user or do something that needs internet connection, otherwise it's just the grey icon.

Hi.

As I received no reply from the dealer I pulled the fuses this morning. All ok now and back to normal.

Greetings from Portugal and thanks for the love for the Costa Vicentina from others on the forum.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rmills said:

Hi.

As I received no reply from the dealer I pulled the fuses this morning. All ok now and back to normal.

Greetings from Portugal and thanks for the love for the Costa Vicentina from others on the forum.

How do you do the process? Meaning as far as I remember every time I'm at the car something is switched on in the virtual cockpit. Do you force a switch off or wait for "x" minutes before pulling the fuses?

I removed the two fuses (position 19 and 30). I left the car for about 10 minutes, replaced the fuses and the infotainment restarted. 

I was then able to log in to Skoda connect

I was referring before pulling the fuses as normally the car is all lighted up (virtual cockpit, the display) as soon as you get in and stays like that for quite some time (I've never waited long enough for it to shut it down)

i just called dealer, to see whats up,

so they contacted some kind of support, and this does not seem to be any outage on their side, they can not figure out what is the issue, they will collect data and give my car back to me and send this data to skoda so they can figure out what needs to be done.

honestly sounds like this car was build somehow and nobody knows how it actually works.

Edited by janis

3 minutes ago, SManu said:

I did the fuses trick and I'm back online...

how you do that?
car is in what state? how long, you lock car  leave open, please give all process, i will do it as well today, again.