the truth about electric cars

310golfr

1 hour ago, wyx087 said:

That's if you completely ignore other uses of the battery: V2H, V2L and powering AC without poisoning surrounding, etc.

Moving the car is a very boring feature of EV. People ask about my EV's and I like talking about the Nissan Leaf way more due to its V2H capabilities.

What makes you say that?

I would go as far as say it is widely accepted that EV batteries will out last the car and have second life as stationary battery. My sources:

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/electric-cars/charging/how-long-do-electric-car-batteries-last/

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/advice-electric-cars/how-long-do-batteries-last-electric-cars

https://www.nationalgrid.com/stories/journey-to-net-zero-stories/what-happens-old-electric-car-batteries

We'll have to wait to see whether this is correct or not, but I have to ask why EV batteries are claimed to be able to last a couple of decades, but mobile phone batteries, which have been evolving for decades now, still seem to noticeably age after about 3 years, and by 5 years they are well down on their ability to sustain extended phone use? Granted, they're not the same, but mobile phone batteries are claimed to only lose about 5% capacity a year, but they certainly seem to lose more.

The discrepancy between claimed and actual is the point I'm making here.

With MPG claims, the actual MPG of a vehicle is often less than the actual MPG returned. Indeed, even the computer in a vehicle will report a different MPG to the actual MPG. (Or are we now saying I can rely on the figure given by my car?)

Why do people expect claims for EVs range and battery efficiency will be any more accurate than ICE MPG claims? Especially as there are additional range-effecting variables with EVs. Temperature and rapid-charging, to name but two.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Graham Butcher said:

Now if electric is the way forward then with all the so called free energy, solar, wind, tide etc surely the way to get most of us switching is to make the benefits obvious to us all by making the cars so affordable and the running costs almost none existent so the ICE owners and drivers want to be in on the action. 

I'm old enough to remember sheets and blankets.

Nobody needed a government campaign and a load of affirmative-action to get me to buy a "continental" quilt.

I had a look, was convinced, bought one and haven't looked back.

That there's so much Activist activity associated with EVs is at odds with EVs being a better solution for most people.

Rushing the hesitant simply makes them sceptical, like having a pushy door-to-door double-glazing salesman, who has an amazing offer BUT ONLY IF YOU SIGN TODAY!!!

FOMO (fear of missing out) is a mug's game.

People will find the best solution, often by copying someone who has already found that solution and are seen to be benefitting from it.

• Love it! 1
  • Haha 1

Jack frost on the windows or condensation before the Double Glazing years and UPVC.   All those sales people & installers and grants.

& 60 years of advising to get insulation and adverts about grants and projects.  Billions of public money and still houses have not enough insulation or it needs removed and replaced as did that double glazing.

The good old days.  Bath on a Sunday and hair washed.

Frozen ceiling thawing and dripping on you.          Or is that just in the North / Scotland and not the West Midlands. The land of plenty.

Take the Oil & Gas revenue and close the coal mines and break the unions then allow open cast mines and when those behind them want to bale out let them taking the money and not clean up. As with the previous mining.

Same with the Nuclear, leave the future generations to pay for that clean up.

Have Diesel Farms and Coal Fired power ready to fire up to power the South of the UK, pay to import gas and electricity at greater costs than is produced on shore and offshore in the North of the UK because the public money thrown and Land Owners and Wind Farm investors does not matter if it actually has electricity being used or making there be energy security.

All about the kidology and nobody really in the energy business ever being short of funds from customers or just tax payers that might not have Gas, Electricity or Heater Fuels available in their areas from National Utilities or the Private owned National Grid. 

Total nutters do not want pylons but want electricity, don't want windfarms or Battery storage, or even Nuclear plants where they have no energy security.

Might as well frack the bejesus out of England and have a few years of burning it,s own resources. 

Pollute its own land and drinking water. 

Re Batteries.

People and places Offgrid and with a wind turbine or solar have used old Tractor or Forklift batteries for all of my life to store what they can generate. 

Edited by Rooted
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, EnterName said:

We'll have to wait to see whether this is correct or not, but I have to ask why EV batteries are claimed to be able to last a couple of decades, but mobile phone batteries, which have been evolving for decades now, still seem to noticeably age after about 3 years, and by 5 years they are well down on their ability to sustain extended phone use? Granted, they're not the same, but mobile phone batteries are claimed to only lose about 5% capacity a year, but they certainly seem to lose more.

The discrepancy between claimed and actual is the point I'm making here.

With MPG claims, the actual MPG of a vehicle is often less than the actual MPG returned. Indeed, even the computer in a vehicle will report a different MPG to the actual MPG. (Or are we now saying I can rely on the figure given by my car?)

Why do people expect claims for EVs range and battery efficiency will be any more accurate than ICE MPG claims? Especially as there are additional range-effecting variables with EVs. Temperature and rapid-charging, to name but two.

Mobile phone batteries are usually cycled 100% every day reaching extreme SoC, and has zero thermal management. Up until recently it would sit at 100% for many hours while people sleep. Same for laptop batteries.

Take some care of the battery, use it in same way as EV battery will go a long way. For example, I limit my macbook air to 80% and it's now over 10 years old, still retains 83% capacity. Similarly, my iphone 12 mini is over 3 years old, bought on release, health is reported to be 86% at over 1500 cycles 'cos I use 120-200% of its battery every day. I don't deep cycle it, I keep it between 40-80% most of the time.

The discrepancy comes from how it's used. Look after it and they last much longer than claimed.

I don't think anyone expects lab test result of EV claimed range to be more accurate than ICE MPG figures. Well, for some who lack of common sense, expect lab test results do make good tabloid/youtube stories for selling clicks.

I think we are discussing different things, degradation vs failure. EV/phone/laptop battery degrades, no doubt about it. They will continue to use be able to store energy many years down the line, outlast the car.

But the fact of the matter is unless the EV you buy JUST ABOUT covers your needs, like my Nissan Leaf for 60 miles my commute, 20% or more degradation doesn't really matter. It can still take you to your destination. If my 300 miles EV become 200 miles in 15 years, why does it matter? Feels like splitting hair due to fear of unknown. Imagine instead of need to find a petrol station every 400 miles, you wake up every day to more range than you need, the degradation doesn't impact you, so why does it bother you?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lol-lol said:

We all breath the same air and live on the same planet which scientist tell us is under-going massive climate change.

Governments can take various routes to reduce the Carbon, NOX and PM pollution and mostly I am impressed with what they have done.  The UK with their subsidies for EVs and home chargers initially and now such schemes such as salary sacrifice for EV leases have been and are welcome.  In combination with this we need for fuel duties to at least keep up with inflation in my view so I would like to see at least a two pence per litre rise in fuel duty next week on March 6th in the budget as well as Vehicle Excise Duties going up, which is of course scaled to CO2 emissions also broadly in line with inflation, 4% or so.

So for those who run vehicles running on hydrocarbons that this sector is continual taxed more and more until the sheer economics of comparatively running an ICE compared to an EV encourages the jump to EVs.  As now and increasingly those who run ICE cars subsidize those that run EVs as is happening now under UK government tax laws and many countries around the world.

Banning, or taxation dis-incentivising, older EVs from cities is of course is another tool in the toolbox being used to speed up the transition.  Yes I think the UK could use another carrot rather than stick ie a new scrappage scheme to get those ten year and older ICE cars off the road.  

So in summary I am an advocate of freedom of choice but not when in damaged my health or that of my offspring and the economic future by helping along the demise of the environment and climate which makes us unlikely to be able to feed ourselves or makes large parts of the world uninhabitable so that people are forced to migrate to those bits of land that are still habitable.  Freedom has its limits when consequences of those choices massively affect us all.

Actually, the air we all breath is one of the cleanest in the civilised world already and this can be proved by anybody if they can be bothered to do their own research by looking for world stats on Carbon, Nox and PM pollution levels instead of relying on what our politicians and government funded establishments are telling us to believe. 

World's Most Polluted Countries in 2022 - PM2.5 Ranking | IQAir

World’s cleanest cities | IQAir

World Air Quality Index (AQI) Ranking | IQAir

Live Animated Air Quality Map (AQI, PM2.5...) | IQAir

It would seem that there is another agenda at play here, and we are just being used as pawns in their game. Now if the politicians really and truly wanted to help mankind and the planet, wouldn't it be far more beneficial for everyone to spending time and money into helping those countries and cities that have the worst rankings in the pollutions tables to clean up their act and by so doing help to reverse the global warming? 

Edited by Graham Butcher

3 hours ago, wyx087 said:

That's if you completely ignore other uses of the battery: V2H, V2L and powering AC without poisoning surrounding, etc.

To be able to do that with the battery, it has to have a charge in the battery, which a flat battery does not have.🙄

3 hours ago, wyx087 said:

Moving the car is a very boring feature of EV. People ask about my EV's and I like talking about the Nissan Leaf way more due to its V2H capabilities.

Moving the car is the whole point of having any car regardless of its motive power. 🙄

People don't buy a car for any other reasons other than it being a means of transportation of A to B. The type of car very often is for other reasons than purely transport, for example, why do people buy a Rolls Royce over say a Jaguar or Mercedes Benz etc. For the same reason I expect as people would buy a Range Rover over say Skoda Kodiak, other than show off and say look at me, I can afford a better car then you. Look at the huge numbers of these 4x4s in cities like London, they are totally not required, will never be taken off-road, make visibilty for those folk driving normal cars harder, weigh more and emit way more pollution and just getting people from A to B, just as in normal cars.

One thing they don't do is buy any car because it can do V2H if ever needed.

Edited by Graham Butcher
  • Groan 1

7 hours ago, wyx087 said:

People ask about my EV's and I like talking about the Nissan Leaf way more due to its V2H capabilities.

This is about the second ever conversation I have ever had about a Nissan Leave (sic). The last one was my then neighbour apologising for parking it part across my frontage (the only way she could charge at home) and indicating that it would soon be traded in for an ICE car. Not every owner is in on the Scalextric bromance. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paws4Thot said:

This is about the second ever conversation I have ever had about a Nissan Leave (sic). The last one was my then neighbour apologising for parking it part across my frontage (the only way she could charge at home) and indicating that it would soon be traded in for an ICE car. Not every owner is in on the Scalextric bromance. ;) 

I thought you had me on ignore, preferring to live in ignorance?

If you neighbour had to park across other people's property to charge, your neighbour shouldn't have been able to get charge point installed and best not to own an EV in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Groan 1

6 hours ago, Graham Butcher said:

Moving the car is the whole point of having any car regardless of its motive power. 🙄

One thing they don't do is buy any car because it can do V2H if ever needed.

No moving the car is not whole point of having a car when the battery can do so much more. The battery  in EV is likely to be the biggest battery any individual would ever own.

Given the possibility, wouldn't you want to go from paying 14.67p/kWh on average:

image.png.3ccbc54fca214342d00fa2d023323044.png

To paying 8p/kWh on average?

image.png.4af1427e5b3d38963c75a7cf0bfb8e1c.png

(before VAT)

37 minutes ago, wyx087 said:

No moving the car is not whole point of having a car when the battery can do so much more. The battery  in EV is likely to be the biggest battery any individual would ever own.

Given the possibility, wouldn't you want to go from paying 14.67p/kWh on average:

image.png.3ccbc54fca214342d00fa2d023323044.png

To paying 8p/kWh on average?

image.png.4af1427e5b3d38963c75a7cf0bfb8e1c.png

(before VAT)

This is what I mean, you just cannot bear to see anything or hear anything bad about any EV, you always have to find something to make you look better than anyone else.

Please allow me to give the scenario one last time and see if you grasp the point this time

This is a tale of 2 cars, one is an ICE and the other is a EV and for this purpose both have been driven until they have depleted their available energy in battery and fuel tank, and they will not move any further until their fuel sources are replenished.

Ice car it is possible to go to a garage with a jerrycan, fill the jerrycan and return to the car, tip the fuel into the tank and then the car will run again.

EV car it is not possible to go to a garage and grab a container of electric charge and return to the car and put the charge into the battery so that the car can be driven again. You would need to get a recovery agent to come out and recover the car, and take it to a charge point, or if they have an onboard generator, plug in your car and spend some time recharging its battery.

Look we all get the point about the advantages of being able to charge at home, also the point about being with the right energy company and on the right tariff, we also get the point about the ability with the right system to employ V2H or V2G, but that is zero use if for whatever reason your car happens to run of battery power. Please stop wriggling around on the hook, it's not dignified in any way shape or form when you keep ignoring the scenario and twisting things all the time.

You mention about Paws4Thot having you on Ignore and I have to say, I'm not in the least bit surprised, and I doubt that he's the only one who has put you on their ignore list.

Edited by Graham Butcher

35 minutes ago, Graham Butcher said:

This is a tale of 2 cars, one is an ICE and the other is a EV and for this purpose both have been driven until they have depleted their available energy in battery and fuel tank, and they will not move any further until their fuel sources are replenished.

How often do you run out of fuel/charge in cars?

vs

How often can a given person with driveway utilise V2H?

I ignored the that part because it's complete fabrication.

But here are the facts, how often people actually needed assistance with vehicles out of fuel/charge: https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/latest-fleet-news/electric-fleet-news/2023/06/07/aa-reports-huge-decline-in-electric-vehicles-running-out-of-charge

EVs out of charge were less than 2% for the first time in May, at 1.8% of our total EV workload, which equated to 135 breakdowns. 

The AA says that in many ‘out of charge’ cases the vehicle is not actually out of charge, but the AA has been called out as the EV is low on charge.

In Norway, which has a much higher concentration of EVs than the UK, the percentage of out of charges is just 1%. 

Running out of petrol/diesel is also consistently 1% of the AA’s workload, and the organisation believes that EVs will end up at this same run rate in time.  

40 minutes ago, Graham Butcher said:

This is what I mean, you just cannot bear to see anything or hear anything bad about any EV, you always have to find something to make you look better than anyone else.

Highlighting benefit of EV is "find something to make me/EV look better"..... 

Hum.... if that is the case, you are doing very well in the opposite direction.

• Like 1
  • Groan 1

33 minutes ago, wyx087 said:

How often do you run out of fuel/charge in cars?

vs

How often can a given person with driveway utilise V2H?

I ignored the that part because it's complete fabrication.

But here are the facts, how often people actually needed assistance with vehicles out of fuel/charge: https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/latest-fleet-news/electric-fleet-news/2023/06/07/aa-reports-huge-decline-in-electric-vehicles-running-out-of-charge

Highlighting benefit of EV is "find something to make me/EV look better"..... 

Hum.... if that is the case, you are doing very well in the opposite direction.

This is why these discussions just rumble on because it is impossible for you to say stay within the context of the particular topic/theme of the moment, you always move the goalposts, what a shame.

• Groan 1

Just watched this video of the BYD Seal and I thought it's a rather interesting car and has some interesting bits and bobs, but it's another one that requires to much interaction with the screen while driving, taking attention away from the driving. To my mind, it is just as, if not more dangerous, as operating a mobile phone while driving. Yet interacting with a phone is deemed illegal but not a touch screen mounted centrally?

2 hours ago, wyx087 said:

If you neighbour had to park across other people's property to charge, your neighbour shouldn't have been able to get charge point installed and best not to own an EV in the first place.

I do, because you talk complete nonsense, and ignore any facts that don't suit you.

Like how I didn't say my neighbour had a high output home charger installed because they didn't! Or how the reason that they were chopping the Leave in was that it didn't have an actual range of 100 miles on a full charge (so would take 2 days from Benbecula to Inverness)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graham Butcher said:

This is why these discussions just rumble on because it is impossible for you to say stay within the context of the particular topic/theme of the moment, you always move the goalposts, what a shame.

That's just hypocritical tbh.

I say that as someone who mostly observes this topic rather than actively participates in it. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Paws4Thot said:

I do, because you talk complete nonsense, and ignore any facts that don't suit you.

Like how I didn't say my neighbour had a high output home charger installed because they didn't! Or how the reason that they were chopping the Leave in was that it didn't have an actual range of 100 miles on a full charge (so would take 2 days from Benbecula to Inverness)...

Are you the account AKA Ken O'Neil? You do realise running two accounts is against forum rules if that is the case. 

4 hours ago, wyx087 said:

I think I may be in his ignore list as well which is fine, that's his choice. If he replies to my question or not I'll know and never bother him again. 

Unlike some who follow you around the pub like a bad smell and if you decide to use the other bar they follow you in there as well despite repeatedly telling them you're not interested. 😂

• Haha 1

Google / search, a BBC article today.  Military trialling hydrogen charging of Electric cars.     I heard it on the radio.   I assume what need explained is the hydrogen unit is producing electric to charge BEV,s on the fleet. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wyx087 said:

Mobile phone batteries are usually cycled 100% every day reaching extreme SoC, and has zero thermal management. Up until recently it would sit at 100% for many hours while people sleep. Same for laptop batteries.

Take some care of the battery, use it in same way as EV battery will go a long way. For example, I limit my macbook air to 80% and it's now over 10 years old, still retains 83% capacity. Similarly, my iphone 12 mini is over 3 years old, bought on release, health is reported to be 86% at over 1500 cycles 'cos I use 120-200% of its battery every day. I don't deep cycle it, I keep it between 40-80% most of the time.

The discrepancy comes from how it's used. Look after it and they last much longer than claimed.

I don't think anyone expects lab test result of EV claimed range to be more accurate than ICE MPG figures. Well, for some who lack of common sense, expect lab test results do make good tabloid/youtube stories for selling clicks.

I think we are discussing different things, degradation vs failure. EV/phone/laptop battery degrades, no doubt about it. They will continue to use be able to store energy many years down the line, outlast the car.

But the fact of the matter is unless the EV you buy JUST ABOUT covers your needs, like my Nissan Leaf for 60 miles my commute, 20% or more degradation doesn't really matter. It can still take you to your destination. If my 300 miles EV become 200 miles in 15 years, why does it matter? Feels like splitting hair due to fear of unknown. Imagine instead of need to find a petrol station every 400 miles, you wake up every day to more range than you need, the degradation doesn't impact you, so why does it bother you?

That's a comprehensive and convincing post @wyx087, so thanks for that.

You're right, I had overlooked the much harsher re-cycling that a phone battery gets. 👍 (Makes me wonder why phone manufacturers don't accommodate this in their data.)

But, your point about the range drop could be an inhibitor, when car charging requires a time committent.

It's no problem for the people charging at home, though I wonder if it requires less power to charge a degraded battery than it does to charge a completely healthy battery, but when there's a time committent of 30-45 minutes involved, then yeah, it's going to be a nuisance.

I think we need to remember the human factor here. Beyond the cold facts and data, there are things that people just don't like, and are uncomfortable with. And there are things that people are drawn to, perhaps due to fashion or good marketing, when there are superior alternatives. For example, I'll never understand the appeal of SUVs. Most people never take them off road, and they just increase running costs and are more likely to roll in an accident. Now if I were an Activist, I'd be off lobbying, campaigning and trying to get SUVs banned or taxed up to the eyeballs. But I'm not, so I just let them get on with it.

One thing I've not mentioned, is that there are also undoubtedly some Activist ICE owners. They think everyone should own an ICE vehicle and think EVs are bad.

They're just as much of a pain in the backside as the EV Activists, IMO.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Graham Butcher said:

Well, here's you moving the goal post in action:

1. mention BEV battery is equivalent to fossil fuel tank.

2. disregard valuable other uses of the battery

3. despite repeatedly explain how the liquid fuel is completely useless without engine.

4. double down on your view that out of fuel event is very important, moving your goal post closer to a rare event that disadvantage EV's, fit your narrative.

5. again, disregard other advantage and uses of BEV

6. accuse me finding "something to make EV/me look batter". Despite all I've done is follow up earlier claims pointed out in 3 with real life example.

7. post further accusation that goal post has been moved or haven't stayed within context.

All while ignoring the facts that doesn't fit your view/narrative:

1. running out of fuel is a very rare event. 1% of AA call out.

2. BEV battery are assets for more things than just moving the car.

8 hours ago, Paws4Thot said:

I'm just spotting flaws in the stuff you say.

1. charge point installer wouldn't install charge points if charging it require crossing public path

2. ownership of short range EV is unsuitable if one cannot charge at home.

3. neighbour owns short range EV, parks cross front of your property....... but reads like only apologies now as though it rarely happens before. So how/where have they been charging previously?

4. EV range does not mean it needs recharging overnight to get beyond its range.

5. you seem unaware EV's can rapid charge, Leaf certainly can.

6. you really like name calling, I feel the Lee's pub analogy fits you well. ;)

(I'm on fire with numbered lists this morning)

• Thanks 1
  • Groan 1

2 minutes ago, EnterName said:

But, your point about the range drop could be an inhibitor, when car charging requires a time committent.

It's no problem for the people charging at home, though I wonder if it requires less power to charge a degraded battery than it does to charge a completely healthy battery, but when there's a time committent of 30-45 minutes involved, then yeah, it's going to be a nuisance.

The energy that goes into degraded battery is reduced. The degradation is on the amount of energy battery can hold.

The time commitment is only when driving long distances, where it could require 1 more stop than before in the same route.

Day to day, as long as your EV isn't on the limit of your daily usage from day 1, degraded battery is not going to be a nuisance........ if you can charge at home!  (that social divide)

7 minutes ago, EnterName said:

You're right, I had overlooked the much harsher re-cycling that a phone battery gets. 👍 (Makes me wonder why phone manufacturers don't accommodate this in their data.)

I've seen Apple publish battery cycles: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/102888

I don't believe the moment reaches cycle limit battery becomes dead. But my guess is that they would say "your laptop doesn't hold charge well because it has reached our cycle limit, we recommend give us money to replace". 

• Like 1

China has a massive demographic issue, thanks to the one child policy and other policies.  ITs population could half in a lifetime.

So they need and apparently are already building human shaped robots to work on their car production lines.

The Chinese already have numerous advantages in making cars ie the material like Lithium, the battery manufacturing, advanced manufacturing processes like giga-presses.

And now robots that will work almost 24 hrs, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

As a socialist I do wonder how wealth will be shared amongst the Chinese people ?  We will need robot maintenance crews etc but how many staff, one day a week, month and will that get automated too ?  

Times a changing.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lol-lol said:

As a socialist I do wonder how wealth will be shared amongst the Chinese people ?

I don't think people need to identify as a Socialist on Briskoda, I think that's a given. 😋

It's more helpful for those who aren't Socialists to make themselves known. 👋

I do find Lee's bad smell analogy appropriate. I thought I'd left that in the Social And Chat swamp, but suddenly here it is.

Must have been the mention of Socialism. 😄

EDIT: My mistake, this is part of the Social and Chat Zone swamp. I forgot GAC/EV was part of the swamp.

So that explains the smell.

Edited by EnterName
  • Groan 1

Renault 5 preview:

40 kWh and 52 kWh.

Up to 150 hp.

Start at £22,000.

Built-in google maps and auto nav via charge points.

It will have V2L and V2G via onboard charger: https://www.press.renault.co.uk/en-gb/releases/3057

Surprisingly, brake pedal is drive-by-wire.

V2G via onboard charger is slightly different to my Leaf's V2H via DC Chademo, my bi-dir charger is on my wall. Possible problem I can see is compatibility with other cars doing it this way. But then, only Nissan Leaf and eNV200 have implemented V2G protocol for Chademo. Kia Soul and Lexus Ux300e isn't compatible with my bi-dir charger.

Info on different types of V2x tech:

https://thedriven.io/2024/01/10/renault-to-fit-v2g-tech-to-new-r5-but-with-a-twist/

Edited by wyx087
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, wyx087 said:

Renault 5 preview:

40 kWh and 52 kWh.

Up to 150 hp.

Start at £22,000.

Built-in google maps and auto nav via charge points.

It will have V2L and V2G via onboard charger: https://www.press.renault.co.uk/en-gb/releases/3057

Surprisingly, brake pedal is drive-by-wire.

V2G via onboard charger is slightly different to my Leaf's V2H via DC Chademo, my bi-dir charger is on my wall. Possible problem I can see is compatibility with other cars doing it this way. But then, only Nissan Leaf and eNV200 have implemented V2G protocol for Chademo. Kia Soul and Lexus Ux300e isn't compatible with my bi-dir charger.

Info on different types of V2x tech:

https://thedriven.io/2024/01/10/renault-to-fit-v2g-tech-to-new-r5-but-with-a-twist/

What an absolute peach of a car.  Renault got so many things right on this model. 

Got to order it with the baguette holder.

• Like 2