Software Update available for Bolero?

Moffen

58 minutes ago, MGV said:

So Skoda has to fix this somehow.

I hope so :) However, I'm not confident 😞 My godfather with his 4x4 Superb 4 years old, much more expensive car than my Kamiq 1.0, still awaits software update to prevent turning on check engine light without any reason. He already knows which error is it, and reset it himself with obd 11. When is some other error, he goes to the shop and they always changes something.

10 hours ago, MGV said:

Update to version 1800 was free for me, performed by car dealership, updated from 1760. Connectivity via cable works.

Also purchased a license about 60 EUR for upgrading Smartlink to wireless and it works perfectly.

After installing the license you need to re-pair your phone for Android Auto to work wirelessly.

Is this option also available for Skoda Kushaq Ambition 1.0 in India? Since I have the same infotainment system and when asked the dealer in India, they do not have any clue about it and just said my car only supports wired AA.

18 minutes ago, darushah said:

Is this option also available for Skoda Kushaq Ambition 1.0 in India? Since I have the same infotainment system and when asked the dealer in India, they do not have any clue about it and just said my car only supports wired AA.

Not sure, best is to contact Skoda India, I would say.

6 hours ago, MGV said:

Not sure, best is to contact Skoda India, I would say.

Sure. Will it be possible to share the front and back snip of the activation key package please? You can mask any PII information. I would like to show the same to Skoda India to check if they can confirm if it is available in India.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, darushah said:

Sure. Will it be possible to share the front and back snip of the activation key package please? You can mask any PII information. I would like to show the same to Skoda India to check if they can confirm if it is available in India.

Thanks.

Yes here it is, it seems part number is 6VA054830B, not sure about availability in India.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 08.26.07_6e6c433e.png

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 08.26.07_e2686fse.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I’m in Australia and have just picked up a second hand 2020 Škoda Kamiq. It is running the following software

SWTrain - MEN3_EU_SK370_PO265L 

MUSW - 1230

It is a little flakey with Android Auto atm.  Wondering if there are any updates I could install for this unit.

Thanks heaps.

On 11/12/2023 at 07:30, MGV said:

Yes here it is, it seems part number is 6VA054830B, not sure about availability in India.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 08.26.07_6e6c433e.png

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 08.26.07_e2686fse.jpg

Out of curiosity, where did you get that? Purchased at the dealership or you ordered it online?

11 minutes ago, Iggy_ZG said:

Out of curiosity, where did you get that? Purchased at the dealership or you ordered it online?

Dealer ordered and installed it.

• Like 2

On 20/12/2023 at 07:30, Humpda said:

Hi. I’m in Australia and have just picked up a second hand 2020 Škoda Kamiq. It is running the following software

SWTrain - MEN3_EU_SK370_PO265L 

MUSW - 1230

It is a little flakey with Android Auto atm.  Wondering if there are any updates I could install for this unit.

Thanks heaps.

Read back through this thread a bit, you'll find you answer 😁

Hi

Many thanks for the reply. I can see that another member updated to version 1800 from the same firmware as mine.  I guess I was a bit concerned as I have MUSW 1230 which does not seem to be a standard code on the Russian site.  Do I just updated straight to 1800? Guess in the back of my mind that there is a possibility that I can brick the infotainment system and while I understand that there is always a.risk, wanted to make sure I did everything I could to avoid it :-). Many thanks.

17 hours ago, DenisScala said:

Hello, I own 2019 Skoda Scala with 0463 firmware version. Would someone be so kind to share me a newer version for my Bolero?

Here is photo of my infotainment:

spacer.png

Thank you in advance and I wish you happy new year.

I would recommend car dealership.

On 31/12/2023 at 22:06, andreiro221 said:

you have to install 741 + 742 

741 is intermediar SW and you need to install 742 in the same step

Hello there,

I have the same multi media module(hardware wise) and was originally on version 0469. Went to the dealer and they updated it to 0742. They did not say that there are any newer versions available.

The car is build in 03/2020.

I was wondering if 0742 is the "dead end" for updates on the multi media or can I proceed updating it all the way to 1800 by following the guides previously posted?

On 16/11/2023 at 10:39, StripleRider03 said:

I just updated to 1800, I have a Skoda Slavia in India with the Bolero system. I can confirm that the issue with S23 Ultra is finally resolved! Attaching images.

20231116_102555.jpg

20231116_102614.jpg

20231116_102602.jpg

Which mats are you using in Slavia?

51 minutes ago, adarsh4690 said:

Which mats are you using in Slavia?

The stock ones that came with the welcome kit. I feel they do the job pretty well, for now at least.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2023 at 01:09, plasmagoat said:

Hi, I have a Skoda Scala 2019 model, and my AA isn't working with my Android 13 phone. 

I also have the Bolero system. I wonder if an update would help? 😀

On 26/05/2023 at 11:12, varooom said:

MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P

MU 0469

I can send you this by Private Message

Hello there,

I recently changed my Phone to Samsung S23 ultra, and I have the same problem with AA on Android 13. I've downloaded all the software version from the russian website, but the 0469 version wasn't there. 

Can you please help me with a link or the files ? 

2 minutes ago, andreiro221 said:

if you have SW469 , you need to update tu SW741  AND SW742 , because 741 is an incomplete SW

I have SW463