Parts From A Wrecked Skoda Fabia MK1 Eastate

Hello,

I was at the supermarket yesterday and someone noticed me driving my Fabia MK1. Pretty much this gentleman's Fabia is about to be towed and scrapped, he offered me the opportunity to take any parts from this vehicle before it gets taken away.

I have a 1.2 Fabia MK1 2006, from what I understand he has a red MK1 1.4 estate comfort model.

Any suggestion on what parts to take or could come in handy? I know we have different models but hopefully some parts are interchangeable.

This gentleman was not asking for any money however he does support a homeless charity, if anyone is interested in any parts please let me know.

Tui

2 hours ago, Breezy_Pete said:

Oh, wait, is his pre-facelift? If so window motors not so useful.

still good to have for someone else though.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm not too sure about the year all I have is it's a red estate comfort model 1.4. I will probably be going tomorrow or the next day but here is what I have in mind so far:

Spare tyre 

jack

floor mats

Rear door cover if compatible (6Y6 863 497 47H)

Wiper blades

Headlight cases front and rear

Front passenger door trim

Heated Side mirrors

If people in this community are interested please let me know.

Tui 

7 hours ago, KingTui said:

Hello,

I was at the supermarket yesterday and someone noticed me driving my Fabia MK1. Pretty much this gentleman's Fabia is about to be towed and scrapped, he offered me the opportunity to take any parts from this vehicle before it gets taken away.

I have a 1.2 Fabia MK1 2006, from what I understand he has a red MK1 1.4 estate comfort model.

Any suggestion on what parts to take or could come in handy? I know we have different models but hopefully some parts are interchangeable.

This gentleman was not asking for any money however he does support a homeless charity, if anyone is interested in any parts please let me know.

Tui

Hi,

If it is a MK1 with roof rails, then I will have the rails please and the bits of roof gutter trim that go with them. 

Roof lining down, and then just unbolt it. 

Where is the car? I am in Aberdeen 

Hey,

I'm checking out the car on Friday and will report back.

Were both based in Crowborough, East Sussex so probably couldn't be further away but I'm sure we can arrange delivery.

Will let you know if he has the roof rails.

Tui

2 hours ago, KingTui said:

Hey,

I'm checking out the car on Friday and will report back.

Were both based in Crowborough, East Sussex so probably couldn't be further away but I'm sure we can arrange delivery.

Will let you know if he has the roof rails.

Tui

Perfect thanks very much

12 hours ago, skomaz said:

I believe someone on here was after roof rails from an estate...   @Dace53

Yes please I need food rails for a mk1 estate + the plastic gutter trim  that goes with the rails as the existing one would no longer fit