Unleashing the Power of OBDeleven: A Must-Have for SKODA Owners

ColinD

• Administrators

In the ever-evolving world of automotive technology, SKODA owners now have a game-changer at their fingertips – OBDeleven. This licensed Bluetooth diagnostics tool, officially recognized by the Volkswagen Group (VAG), is not just a gadget; it's a key to unlocking the full potential of your SKODA, bringing dealership-level features straight to your smartphone.

The OBDeleven Advantage

Gone are the days of lugging around heavy diagnostics equipment. OBDeleven connects seamlessly to your SKODA's OBD2 port and pairs effortlessly with your smartphone via the OBDeleven mobile app. This powerful combination allows you to scan car computers, diagnose faults, customize features, and even program your vehicle – all with the convenience of your handheld device.

Recognized Excellence

Before we dive into how OBDeleven can elevate your SKODA experience, it's worth noting the accolades it has garnered. Deloitte recognized Voltas IT, the creator of OBDeleven, as the fastest-growing technology company in Central Europe in 2019. The International Design Academy and the European Product Design Award have also honored OBDeleven for its outstanding contributions to the automotive industry.

Unparalleled Functionality

OBDeleven offers dealership-level features through its VAG app tailored for Volkswagen Group vehicles, including SKODA. Whether you drive a SKODA or another VAG brand, OBDeleven provides advanced diagnostics, customizations, and even manual coding for your vehicle.

One-Click Apps: Your Personal Car Customization Workshop

One of the standout features of OBDeleven is its One-Click Apps – pre-made car coding applications designed to simplify your customization journey. SKODA owners can easily adjust, activate, or deactivate comfort features, modify and add new functions, and even unveil manufacturer-hidden features with just a tap on their smartphone.

For instance, imagine adapting retrofits like parking sensors and cruise control to your SKODA effortlessly. With One-Click Apps, you can also tweak the aesthetics of your car by adjusting light flickering or changing cockpit theme colors. Performance enthusiasts can fine-tune their SKODA's electronic differential lock with the same ease.

Tailored Experience with Credits

To make the customization process even more accessible, OBDeleven uses in-app currency called Credits. These credits can be used to purchase One-Click Apps, providing a flexible and cost-effective way to tailor your SKODA exactly to your liking.

Examples of OBDeleven in Action for SKODA Owners

1. Adaptive Cruise Control: With OBDeleven, you can activate adaptive cruise control in your SKODA, enhancing your driving experience with intelligent speed control.

2. Enhanced Lighting Control: Customize the look of your SKODA by adjusting light flickering and experimenting with cockpit theme colors for a personalized touch.

3. Performance Optimization: Fine-tune your SKODA's electronic differential lock to match your driving preferences, adding an extra layer of control to your vehicle's performance.

In conclusion, OBDeleven is not just a diagnostics tool; it's a companion for SKODA owners looking to elevate their driving experience. With its recognized excellence, unparalleled functionality, and user-friendly One-Click Apps, OBDeleven empowers you to take control of your SKODA's customization like never before. Embrace the future of automotive personalization with OBDeleven – where innovation meets individuality.

Learn more at OBD eleven's website: https://obdeleven.com

Posted on behalf of OBDeleven.
Edited by ColinD
  • Like 1

It is worth noting that many VAG owners have reported that the:

"One-Click Apps – pre-made car coding applications designed to simplify your customization journey"

can and will also change totally unrelated and unnecessary coding on some controllers / cars, please bear this in mind and use at your own risk,

personally I would ALWAYS recommend you do the physical coding manually yourself (after a little research in what to change).

Myself and several other VCDS owners have had requests to try and revert coding done with these Apps. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I am a little confused ... I bought a dongle way back, and when it went to subs I got free lifetime  VAG Pro account.

But I still have to pay for one click   ? seems odd.

Having read Gizmo's post, perhaps I should do it manually.

Where might I find instructions for making the default "off" for lane assist for a Scala ?