Dull things.

@Lee

Somebody in a HGV drove over the grassed verge turning the corner outside our house today so now we have tyre tracks across it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The clock stopped so I wound it up and adjusted the time accordingly today.

Crisis averted :sweat:

I forgot to add; I also did the pyrolytic clean thing on the oven yesterday. 

Edited by @Lee
  • Love it! 1

I've no idea why but I I was thinking about that saying about things being sketched out on the back of a fag packet so I deconstructed one and it turns out you can get quite a lot on one. The piece on the right is double sided. 

PXL_20240316_232104664.thumb.jpg.f86adf992e4312bd1e5335d73d1525af.jpg

• Like 2

On 14/03/2024 at 20:42, AnnoyingPentium said:

I am going shopping for a suit tomorrow.

Send help.

Or Quavers.

Wedding or funeral ??
Or is it for a court appearance ?
 Either way check your measurements as you may find that inches/centimetres have got shorter since  your last suit.
On getting new suit make sure that you cut the 1 stich that keeps the pockets/flies sealed .
Don't ask ..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, daftbugga said:

Wedding or funeral ??
Or is it for a court appearance ?
 Either way check your measurements as you may find that inches/centimetres have got shorter since  your last suit.
On getting new suit make sure that you cut the 1 stich that keeps the pockets/flies sealed .
Don't ask ..

Fancy 'ball' or something to that degree.

Aye, I wear 'smart' trousers as part of my work uniform. So, I've went with the measurements on them. Fingers crossed... as I didn't try it on as the other half's niece was making it very known that she was bored. :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @Lee said:

That must have made a bit of noise

image.jpeg.1c3f4959565059d98bd02005147ba0aa.jpeg

Depends what it was powering before if finished up in the washing pile...   If you get my drift ..   😁

Edited by skomaz
  • Haha 1
  • Cheeky 2

3 minutes ago, skomaz said:

Depends what it was powering before if finished up in the washing pile...   If you get my drift ..   😁

I get where you're going - but couldn't have been much chop with only one cell power 😇 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, skomaz said:

Pile of washing . . . drift? Wouldn’t it be Dreft 😏

• Groan 2

On 17/03/2024 at 11:04, AnnoyingPentium said:

Fancy 'ball' or something to that degree.

Aye, I wear 'smart' trousers as part of my work uniform. So, I've went with the measurements on them. Fingers crossed... as I didn't try it on as the other half's niece was making it very known that she was bored. :D

My gamble paid off. It fits. Which was a surprise.

However, it is rather exciting.

So, in more dull news, I attempted to service the car today, and gave up because it is rather chilly baltic outside. :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

So, in more dull news, I attempted to service the car today, and gave up because it is rather chilly baltic outside. :D

That's the same reason I didn't swap the winter tyres over today. With the Baltic being under an hour away it actually was Baltic rather than your hyperbolic Baltic 😉

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

16 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Pockets safely unstitched with the help of a friend who had remembered scissors.

Snapchat-1463522444.thumb.jpg.4338c587672a6c00c552d27841a202ab.jpg

Rest of the night was less dull mind you.

That jaunty angle, leaning on the wall, was a little suggestive, even nigh on interesting!!!! Luckily, what looks like e Premier Inn, saved your post and made it borderline dull

imho of course 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

That jaunty angle, leaning on the wall, was a little suggestive, even nigh on interesting!!!! Luckily, what looks like e Premier Inn, saved your post and made it borderline dull

imho of course 

Indeed a Premier Inn, low rates per night and no breakfast! :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Indeed a Premier Inn, low rates per night and no breakfast! :D

Quality post in the least exciting thread on Brisky. "Noice"

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

imho of course 

Have you noticed how many TV current affairs people do their pieces to camera whilst leaning against walls these days. 

I have. 

I've recently bought four ultrasonic cat scarers from Amazon...   Two don't work properly.

Actually that's probably one for the annoyed thread...

• Like 1