Dull things.

@Lee

I changed the batteries for the door shutters and awnings on their remote controllers today. They're CR 2430  rather than the more common CR 2032 so I had to order them online. 

The apartment block in the background was shown several times in the Central Television series 'Auf Wiedersehen, Pet'. It's not far from where I live. 

I'm currently watching the third series of AWP which was filmed far away from where I live. 

PXL_20210307_152734864.thumb.jpg.cb2cc40c2f135cea7b36a5f61090ea6b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I might, or might not, go for a walk tomorrow 

Depends...

I will almost certainly walk to the car tomorrow.

I am at work. 

it is dark.

it is chilly.

it is not currently raining.

i am waiting for ither people to do their jobs before i can do mine again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, @Lee said:

The apartment block in the background was shown several times in the Central Television series 'Auf Wiedersehen, Pet'. It's not far from where I live. 

I'm currently watching the third series of AWP which was filmed far away from where I live. 

PXL_20210307_152734864.thumb.jpg.cb2cc40c2f135cea7b36a5f61090ea6b.jpg

Careful, that's borderline interesting. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Careful, that's borderline interesting. 

What? Mentioning series 3 which was filmed in the Borough?

Hardly 😉😂

Lady E is right, i specifically did not say where i am or what i am actually doing at work in case it might be interesting...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Lady E is right….

+1 - walking a fine line Lee.   It’s only down to experience, dedication and effort that I managed to achieve an air of subdued disinterest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know if this thread is inspired by it, but I get posts on my newsfeed from 'Dull Men's Club'  on Facebook.  As you might expect there are plenty of Dull posts on there, although some can be quite interesting. It is tradition on there at the end of your post to state you age, height, shoe size and some dull fact about yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dullmensclub

2 hours ago, olddog said:

Its Dull and Overcast today.

Cool but not yer actual Cold,

Not weather to be 'Going Out' in  😞

I gave this post a Sad Face reaction emoji as I think it's the nearest to 'congratulations on a dull post' 

59 minutes ago, xman said:

Does a dull toothache count?

I suspect that's way too(th) exciting 

• Groan 2

😑

50 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I gave this post a Sad Face reaction emoji as I think it's the nearest to 'congratulations on a dull post'

image.gif

• Like 1

I liked that above post, but only in a nondescripts and "faintly disinterested in passing" kind of way. 

My tea wasn't very good tonight btw

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

I am going shopping for a suit tomorrow.

Send help.

Or Quavers.

remember to remove the little designer tag from the cuff, and snip the tail stickes too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

remember to remove the little designer tag from the cuff, and snip the tail stickes too

And unstitch the pockets

• Like 3

Deconstructed an IKEA chest of drawers and dropped it to the local council refuse centre.
Not so dull however, in fact a little interesting I found, was that although IKEA are always banging on about being Swedish, the bottom of the unit was stamped ‘Made in Denmark’. Daresay they outsource a lot of parts. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, BTandSid said:

Deconstructed an IKEA chest of drawers and dropped it to the local council refuse centre.
Not so dull however, in fact a little interesting I found, was that although IKEA are always banging on about being Swedish, the bottom of the unit was stamped ‘Made in Denmark’. Daresay they outsource a lot of parts. 

Careful now, that was pedalling really close to the electric fence of interesting content!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trying to improve the mobility in my osteoarthritic knees by attending a Cardio-rehab fitness session at the local gym 

Edited by BTandSid