Dull things.

@Lee

3 hours ago, @Lee said:

Have you noticed how many TV current affairs people do their pieces to camera whilst leaning against walls these days. 

I have. 

That's got to be a yellow card. I'm actually very interested now...!!! 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

ill bring it back down., a smidge...

i dropped my  work 2020 transit connect into the lease company depot today for its 102000km service. 

i was given a 2024 lwb transit custom. its like driving a small bus for the few miles until you settle in.

why no armrests??

but saw an almost alarming number of phones on peoples laps while passing them on the motorway.. the extra height you can nearly see people shoes.

connect should be ready for pickup tomorrow.

ive a feeling thats almost interesting ..

Yer see mac you failed to bring it down because i found that quiet interesting 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Yer see mac you failed to bring it down because i found that quiet interesting 😂

****e

ehm..

dull... dull...

it started drizzling while i was at circuit training, and 3 stations were outside. keot getting sweat washed into my eyes,  it stung a little.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I haven't worn an earring in about twenty years. Tonight I discovered the hole is still open by inserting a cocktail stick in it. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, @Lee said:

I know it's your thread, but I think you might just have got Sin Binned! That was genuinely interesting. You need to have a long hard look at yourself. Sorry, but somebody had to say it. 

And now I might be almost becoming intresting...? Doh!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mac11irl said:

****e

ehm..

dull... dull...

it started drizzling while i was at circuit training, and 3 stations were outside. keot getting sweat washed into my eyes,  it stung a little.

Failed again mac ,the circuit training sparked a little interest 😂

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, @Lee said:

I haven't worn an earring in about twenty years. Tonight I discovered the hole is still open by inserting a cocktail stick in it. 

Thats a failure lee ,there is a drunk conversation with a mate in years to come ,about when you spent time in casualty after you decided to start poking about with a cocktail stick 😂😂

• Haha 2

Drove ten miles.  It took 41 minutes.  I forgot to get any Ribena, which was one of the two reasons I'd gone out in the first place 🙄

G

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Paws4Thot said:

I counted the cars in a car park; there were 20 of them, 16 of which were black, white or some sort of grey.

I own a grey vrs ken but your right ,car parks are dull 👍

i sharpened my slash hook today, 

and my kindeling hatchet.

didnt use them, just got them filed back to a nice bevel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Is a slash hook used for fishing for Guns and Roses lead guitarist🤔

unless you to remove his head while catching him, i wouldnt recommend it for that purpose :D

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Is a slash hook used for fishing for Guns and Roses lead guitarist🤔

I think it's a catchy riff created for the rock band 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

I've just watched the original Top Gun again. I believe it makes it my most watched film with over seventy viewings since I first saw it at Redditch cinema when it was released in the UK.

And for the first time I think I've noticed a grammatical error in the use of 'insure' rather than 'ensure' in the opening sequence. 

But maybe it's an American bastardisation of English 🤷

• Like 2

I'm not sure how I feel about that revelation, on the one hand it's a bit dull, on the other, I'm intrigued and wonder if it is time to get the volley ball epic out of its dust covers... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I'm not sure how I feel about that revelation, on the one hand it's a bit dull, on the other, I'm intrigued and wonder if it is time to get the volley ball epic out of its dust covers... 

I have few 'go to' movies for when there's bugger all else I can find to watch or I can't be bothered to search for something.

Several are the same Tom Cruise film with planes, Indy Cars and cocktails, some are Matt Damon films (Bourne, Elysium and Good Will) amongst others. 

I'm no particular fan of Cruise and tbh I find the whole Scientology thing a bit disturbing after watching the Louis Theroux docs but, he does make some watchable and bankable films. 

Is it possible that there's just too much to watch now and I can't be arsed? Probably. 

" I feel the need, the need for speed" :)   

Just to balance that previous remark and give an average rating of dull

I feel the "aches, the aches of age"

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 2