the 'ring 2007

Neo_VR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was busy but not as many closures so not to difficult to do.

Was chatting to some guys who had done over 80 laps over the weekend.

are the lap prices similar to last year Alex ?

I may have to sacrifice a Ring trip in '07 to keep funds aside for the Czech trip. I admit going in a straight line for 2 miles+ isn't quite the same as the Ring - but there's always 2009. :D

I need to find some track wheels & tyres now in 17", and big enough to clear brembos....

I may have to sacrifice a Ring trip in '07 to keep funds aside for the Czech trip. I admit going in a straight line for 2 miles+ isn't quite the same as the Ring - but there's always 2009. :D

whats happening in 2008 Jason ?

I need to find some track wheels & tyres now in 17", and big enough to clear brembos....

RS4 wheels? LCR wheels? Brembos sit behind those ;)

• 1 month later...

Not yet as far as im aware.

Have been looking at what would be a good weekend and have come to the conclusion the the 1st weekend of September would be good.

Its open all weekend,so lots of available track time.

What do you all think?

Not yet as far as im aware.

Have been looking at what would be a good weekend and have come to the conclusion the the 1st weekend of September would be good.

Its open all weekend,so lots of available track time.

What do you all think?

i might have saved up enough money by September to go again , just got back last night from the Ring and Spa track day , cost me a fortune , car still going though :D

I'll definately go on this trip as i live about 2 1/2 hours away. However its date dependant as im off overseas with work in november and got build up training to do beforehand. But as long as dates tie in then im there

Carl :thumbup:

get a date and I'm in...except Sep is hard due to Czech trip and some ther minor event for me...getting married or turning another year, bezesus I can't remember what's worse.

Now thers's a big hint to everyone, wonder if I will get an invite?

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy, been directed to this thread by ricO4vrs as i am planning a trip to the Ring this year at some point. So i am definately up any Brisky trip that may take place, depends when it will be as i will be returning to Uni late Sept.

I was planning on going up in September but i understand this will be difficult for people going on the Czech trip? We could always organise a big trip for next year for those who have Czech'ed it this year, and some of us could also go this Sept?

What is the general consensus?

I havent had time to read all 10 pages of this thread so if i had repeated anything or whatever just shout at me! hehe

• 2 weeks later...

First weekend in September is when i would suggest for this everyone.

OK i know the Czech trip will mean quite a few people won't be able to make it but this is on of the only weekend's its open all weekend.

If you are up for it then book your ferries/tunnel crossings for the Friday 31st of August and go on the Centre Parcs website and book for the weeknd.

Book a chalet for as many of there are in your group.

TRAX is first week in September as well. (02.09.07)

the 1st weekend in September is the last weekend of the year where the track is open from 8am to 19.30 both days , otherwise its half a day on Saturday :(

• 1 month later...