Top Gear ...Whats going on??

ChrisRs

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was entertaining. It's a car program, it had cars in with people driving them. Surely what Top Gear is all about?

Or do we want to see 0-60 stats and what the MPG is like on the latest Ford Focus?

The road kill bit with the cow was a bit over the top but i'm sure if they stuck to the same old format they would be slated for being boring!

One of the funniest things I've seen in ages, had tears rolling down my face :D:thumbup: , however, although TG was entertaining this evening it is NOT what you would call a 'car' based programme and seems to have lost it's way and next week does'nt look as though anything is changing!.

I would like more of this from the three of them, just not so much of it on TG but maybe on another programme imho.

I enjoyed it, even if parts were cringe worthy. Some people will have been genuinely offended.

Made me laugh out loud on several occassions.

Whilst Top Gear is an entertainment show (vaguely based around cars), I think there is a market still for a good car programme that does review "normal" motors.

I’m guessing the snow caused havoc with the show, so they re-edited the normal top and tail video insert story (ie this one in USA) and turned it into a feature length one. Probably done after they had recorded the programme links. Did you notice how small the audience was and how they avoided showing any real wide shots?

I thought that was brilliant. Defo put me off going to the US:rofl: I thought South London was bad:eek:

The bit where they sabotaged Jame's air con really cracked me up:rofl: :rofl:

Good show as a one off but I agree they have gone wildly off track. Hope they get back to normal soon, its the only thing I look forward to watching.

I have to say I enjoyed that episode of Top Gear - was very funny when they tried to get each other shot or arrested by writing slogans on each others cars :rofl:

Hiliary for president

Man love rules

nascar sucks

How to get yourself killed in the deep south - quality :D

Are you guys serious!!! I had tears streaming down my face by the time Jeremy turned up with the bloated cow on the car!!! And the shower... hysterical!!! :rofl: I agree if I wanted to watch boring test drives Id watch 5th gear, it was a great change of scenery and once again great to see the americans confirm the stereotypes!!!

Btw, anyone know when they are supposed to check out the new VRS?