!!UK LTD edition Fabia Pics!!

S41NT

I saw these today - we had an adventure - just got in the car and drove, and happened to go past - I must say, I don't like them, the photo makes them look better than in the flesh.

Quite like the colour and nice to see the tints - they do look cool lined up like that!

How did you get access to wherever they're held?

You can see them through the fence on the side of the road.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any spec/price info available? SWMBO has just seen the pics and really wants one

There are a couple of other threads regarding this mate (The furby Ltd that is), Shifty started one a while back and Ants posted the definitive UK spec and price in that thread.

There are a couple of other threads regarding this mate (The furby Ltd that is), Shifty started one a while back and Ants posted the definitive UK spec and price in that thread.

Ah right nice one, I had a butchers at that thread but not recently, i'm off to wind SWMBO up a little more :P

Well..............from what I gather it has a fixed spec and no options available, if this is true then we don't want one, the Fabia vRS we want has leather, heated seats and xenons.

Thats very disappointing and another crap move on SUK's part.

I can see why they are all fixed spec though. These are most likely some of the last off the current fabia off the production line. They need to stop making them to gear up for furby mk2, so couldnt really do factory orders on them. Seems to me a good way to use the remaining bodyshells without wasting money destroying them.

As it's a limited edition it makes more sense for them to be the same. Otherwise some people would have a "better" limited edition than others.

It still stinks if they are fixed spec, they should have stuck more kit on them to make them more desirable to the punters, xenons at least.

Look high don't they?! But I assume this is because they have those suspension chock things for transit. :)

I thought they all looked like that? And to park them where they are, they wouldn't of had the 'chock' things on them. Fabia vRS's are generally high. Even with Eibach's they don't sit low enough... IMO.

Yeah i poked my camera through the railings after a tip off from a work mate. Thought it would be a good laugh to go and get some for the site. My missus thinks i'm a right anorak now :rofl:.

Agree with anthracite or octy alloys, still i'm sure people will have fun buggering around modding, best bit about getting them isn't it :thumbup:

Tempted to ring barkers and ask about a swap, mines only 3months old tho.

they will be individually numbered, with the numbers sewn into the front seats. I'm sure I saw somewhere else that ther might be a small plaque somewhere with x/1000 on it for your number

Numbers can be requested when the orders are placed with Skoda UK, which I was told yesterday is not till the middle of March.

Numbers are on a "first come-first served" basis, and the dealer I reserved with yesterday didn't know if the single or double digit numbers would have 0s at the beginning (therfore allowing someone to get 007 :cool:)

Numbers can be requested when the orders are placed with Skoda UK, which I was told yesterday is not till the middle of March.

Better get your skates on if you want one. Over in the main special edition thread members have already been ordering from their dealers.

I like them! And they look cool all lined up like that!

On that first pic, to the left in the background - looks like a prayer tower thingy.

Its Grimsby Dock Tower, a local land mark associated with Grimsby's past as a one of europe's main fishing ports: Grimsby Dock Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now most of the fishing industry is gone and the towns a bit of a dump, but a lot of the frozen stuff comes in there.