a new body color for Yeti

XueRen

Used to be able to order both the Octavia I and Fabia I in a colour by that name back in 2000-2004 :wonder: if its the same or similar. From recollection it's darker than the current Tangerine.

TP

Since the late lamented Tangerine first appeared as the Yeti Champion, perhaps this is the first sighting of the new Bronze? (That would seem to be a more appropriate name that Cayenne Orange at least!)

Chris

Used to be able to order both the Octavia I and Fabia I in a colour by that name back in 2000-2004 :wonder: if its the same or similar. From recollection it's darker than the current Tangerine.

TP

Yup, the old version of it was not available after build week 04/04.

I won't judge anything from that picture. It is one of the old original launch pictures of an Aqua blue Yeti that has been PhotoShopped. So the colour will be nothing like that.

post-55900-0-69604600-1305537250_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At least in our neighborhood it will be called Terracotta Orange. This should give a hint what it will look like...Terracotta.jpg?t=1306679107

PS. This is exactly how my new Yeti is going to look like - with black roof and alloys its delicious :yes:

TP

I'll vouch for this. My (now my son's) '02 reg Fabia is Cayenne metallic. A good distinctive colour and, yes, a shade darker that Tangerine metallic although IMHO Skoda should have stuck to Tangerine.

Fabiampi001.jpg

Fabiampi010.jpg

PS> It looks slightly more 'red' in these photos than it actually is.