Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Getting pretty jealous of all your guys VRS'. Yours looks ace Dale.

Just a little one, but the state of the badges on my car has been bugging me ever since I bought it. Finally got around to changing them today.

Couple of before and after shots. Sorry about them being sideways, not quite sure why it's done that...

post-110267-0-02587500-1400420303_thumb.jpg

post-110267-0-72404100-1400420331_thumb.jpg

post-110267-0-01862800-1400420363_thumb.jpg

post-110267-0-17549600-1400420440_thumb.jpg

Edited by samj2013
  • Like 2

Getting pretty jealous of all your guys VRS'. Yours looks ace Dale.

Just a little one, but the state of the badges on my car has been bugging me ever since I bought it. Finally got around to changing them today.

Couple of before and after shots. Sorry about them being sideways, not quite sure why it's done that...

thanks its getting there :). Had it almost 2 years and still love it :D. Needing more power now and some diffrent wheels

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Last Autumn.

Many more pictures like this. In 10 years of ownership since new this car has been all over Europe with me. I'd hazard a guess that it must be one of the most widely travelled Mk1 Fabia VRS cars. It's been all over France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and even across the Mediterranean to Corsica and Sardinia several times. Numerous trips over the Alps and rocketing down German Autobahns. A truly fantastic car and by far the most dependable car I have ever owned.

Picture 1 Timmesljoch Pass (Passo Del Rombo) between Austria and Italy, 8,232 feet 

Picture 2 Peenemünde, German Baltic (near border with Poland), V2 rocket visible in the background.

post-2317-0-36083800-1400524128_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-73476200-1400524108_thumb.jpg

Edited by svenedin
  • Like 4

Replace the bumper couple of weeks ago. After an accident :-(

2014-05-08201805.jpg

Took me around an hour to do (On my own, for the first time too) LED fogs came that morning too so got them fitted. Happy!

2014-05-08204641.jpg

These are the first two pictures I have posted on here. Cherry popped!!

• Like 1

Man that is looking great :)

Can't wait to see it next weekend :)

Its looking like it won't be all stickered up by next weekend so its just going to have to go like it is now  :(

Ladies and gentlemen she has changed in the past god know how long since posted on here thought if show you she is no longer a 4x4 she is now lowered YAY umu6a4up.jpguvyjarap.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Ladies and gentlemen she has changed in the past god know how long since posted on here thought if show you she is no longer a 4x4 she is now lowered YAY umu6a4up.jpguvyjarap.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Height etc looks spot on mate, but imo red with green looks absolutely horrific :/

• Like 2

r2d7Y.jpg

AU61P.jpg

7N74d.jpg

havent been on here for a while - almost 2 years ago i last posted i think! some pictures of my car on the isle of wight, where i have seen so many fabia vrss recently!

• Like 3