I guess these fit, cheap as chips!

These should fit a mk1 Fabia vrs as well, also in the sale:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Polo-Mk5-09-On-1-2-Front-Vented-Tarox-G88-Brake-Discs-0238G88-/191472603122?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c94a80ff2

But please double check the part numbers ect.

save £196.00 that mental!!

Can you find some pads to go with the discs ?

I cannot find any that fit a Mk1 Fabia vRS in their shop.

I see mintex has swayed you then lol

What power are you gona be running for vented btw

The Mk1 Fabia vRS has vented front discs as standard.

I posted these the other day from the normal demon tweaks site, saying how awesome they are but a bit pricey at £160 ish

If you actually get them for £20 that's an absolute bargain.

They're out of stock now and I'm kicking myself :(

this is only a protective coating to stop rust whilst in storage

It also protects from rust while they are on the car. I have the black version of these on my Celica, and after a year the 'non-brake' surface is still nice and black. In the state those are in, rust patches will form on the unprotected bit and they will start to look naff.

I'd probably try arguing the toss as they haven't been packaged correctly as if they had they would not have rubbed like that. Your call, I know its only £20 but for the next few years instead of them being nice and blue you're going to be looking at bits of rust...

Functionally though they would be fine.

My question is this surface is uneven to hell. And i imagine will wreck my new pads.. the blue as it should be would wear down gradually and not cause pad damage .. at least thats my complaint to them, i asked them if they would like to forward my pictures to EBC and ask if they would recommend using their pads on this surface.