Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Looks that your EMMC is faulty - it mnisses some files, probably due to faulty sectors, and I guess this was the root cause of your probelms. If I am right then unit can be repaired either via manual formatting of EMMC or, if this doesn't help, exchange of EMMC chip. What is your location?
  2. Yes, you can, but in every case unit requires patching of swdownload first - if you have AMundsen then you can do it from SD card with MIB STD2 Toolbox, if you have Bolero then unfortunately glove box unit must be disassembled and soldered. Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available.
  3. Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available.
  4. Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available. It is capable of SmartLink and you can do it by yourself with MIB STD2 Toolbox.
  5. You have to replace infotainment reader that is mounted behind the display. New unit must be patched. If you are interested pls sent me PM.
  6. Indeed, you have to replace the radio head unit that is accessible after removing glove box. New unit must be patched first for Component Protection and activations. You also may need to change USB to support CarPlay - pls share your VIN so I can check what USB you have now. I can deliver such unit, fully reworked, in Plug&Play version - pls contact me in PM if you are interested,
  7. You are right - unit behind glove box must be replaced either with Bolero 5Q0035842x / 565035842 or Amundsen (with built-in OEM sat nav) 5Q0035874x / 565035874 where x stands for letter A, B or C. I can deliver such unit, unlocked nad fully activated, in P&P version - if you are interested pls contact me in PM.
  8. No, this is not Swing, this is Bolero. I sent you link in PM.
  9. I have to disappoint you - it will not work as encryption keys are unique per unit.
  10. Charding is a different story... it can charge but have data transmission broken... VIN pls?
  11. This is very good and stable version, no need to touch it!
  12. Yes, you can, no coding required, I don't have digitizers, I suggest you get complete display unit
  13. Pls share your VIN to check details.
  14. The only solution I recommend is MIB STD2 PQ unit. You will need at least: infotainment unit QuadLock adapter USB with CarPlay support and harness t connect it to infotainment unit Depending on you car options, you may also need infotainment unit plastic frame and microphone with harness. Pls share you VIN and location so I can check details and prepare an offer for you.
  15. I have ti disappoint you - you have the most simple Bolero MIB1, I'm afraid there is no firmware with Hungarian language (I 'm sorry I don't have such unit to check).
  16. I beleive I replied in another thread - I have NEER heard about such firmware. Neither you can upgrade 5Q0035819 to enable Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.