Everything posted by pab567
-
Maps for my infotainment
No, yyou cannot, as you have Bolero MIB1 unit which has NO OEM navigation built-in
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Sat Nav
There are no maps updates for units installed in Superb II since couple of years and there will never be new maps released.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
2012 Skoda Superb Bolero cracked radio screen repair / replacement
Remove the broken display and send me the picture of th eback side (with connection tapes), I might have one spare.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Retrofit MIB2 amundsen Usb problem
If coding is correct then probably new USB is faulty.
-
Columbus Head Unit Issues
Shoul dbe recoverable. You can try with SW update. To determine SW version pls post a picture of the label located on the upper cover.
-
Voice Command
You have to press `Speaking Head' button down on the steering wheel or VOICE button in th eunit for approx seconds to trigger Google Assistant.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs.
-
Bloody deer...
Good job!
-
Columbus head unit
You must reflash the unit with latest formware. Take it out and post picture of the upper case label.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Infotainment
Doesn not make any sense. let me kno wVIN of this Golf.
-
Software update
I already replied you in the other thread you started - because this unit (simplified Bolero part number 5Q0035820) support ONLY MirrorLink. None SW update will enable Android Auto in this unit.
-
Mirrorlink Android Auto Carplay
If you already have wired Android Auto then just buy wireless android auto adapter - I recommend Motorola MA1.
-
Mirrorlink Android Auto Carplay
Because this unit (simplified Bolero part number 5Q0035820) support ONLY MirrorLink. To get Android Auto you MUST have the infotainment unit (SD card reader) retrofitted with a patched one. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Skoda RNS510 sw update
@Darren147700 you have download link on PM. @Jaynet pls post picture of the label from upper case showing part number and original SW version.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Nope but I can send you link for MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0480T. All others pls check your PM.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Pls post your unit part number and current SW version.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check you PMs for SW download links
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs