Everything posted by pab567
-
Swing headunit 5E0035871A upgrade options to have CarPlay
You must have your Swing replaced with MIB2 Bolero, Amundsen or Columbus - depending on your needs and budget. You need glove box, display unit, glove box unit, USB and extra harness. You can contact me on PW for details if you are interested.
-
Infotainment screen - Touch has gone awry - replacement cost / advice?
Received and replied Bolero MIB2, glove box unit 5Q0035842B, display unit 5E0919605H.
-
Infotainment screen - Touch has gone awry - replacement cost / advice?
Looks like Bolero, either MIB1 (5.8") or MIB2 (6.5"). Send me VIN on PM and I will reply with SW update file download link and let you know model number of your both display and glove box units.
-
Partial loss of Navigation screen
This looks to me like a normal 3D view. Change to 2D if you don't like it.
-
Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
These module are not sold separately, you can get some broken second hand unit and have it replaced
-
SatNav map update
As this is posted in Superb Mk II section I beleive it's Columbus (RNS510) or Amundsen+ (RNS315). Unfortunately for none of them fresh map updates are available 😞 The solution is to retrofit your unit with MIB STD PQ one
-
My Columbus has changed into German
This is typical problem of NAND overstack. You can try to reflash the unit, if doesn't help then NAND must be formatted which requires special tools, either SW (SetConfig) or HW (flash programmer).
-
Button multifonction
- Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
It can be replaced, soldering is NOT required- Latest Infotainment version Bolero
by sending PM (Private Message) or e-mail pab567(at)wp.pl- Latest Infotainment version Bolero
It's MIB1 so the answer is NO, display unit, glove box unit and USB must be retrofitted to use Apple CarPlay. Pls contact me on PM if you are interested.- Columbus Sat Nav Update
My recommendation is always the same - MIB STD2 PQ unit- Audio Nightmare
I can see few solutions, listed from the cheapest to the most expensive one: 1. remove canbus amplifier and replace it with three way crossovers for front speakers and two way crossovers for rear speakers 2. keep can bus amplifier, return Pioneer head unit and replace it with another unit that supports cabus amplifier (I recommend one of MIB STD2 PQ units from facelifted Yeti) 2. remove canbus amplifier and speakers and replace them with sets of three way speakers and crossovers for front doors and two way speakers and crossovers for rear doors 4. remove canbus amplifier and replace it with 10 channels amplifier with sound processor (later you can additionally replace speakers if required)- Skoda Fabia 2015 model . Radio/Touch screen error. Emergency upgrade.
- Columbus Sat Nav Update
Indeed, I can- Skoda Fabia 2015 model . Radio/Touch screen error. Emergency upgrade.
- Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
Told you from the very beginning this module (modem) is broken...- Head Unit Replacement RCD340G Plus
You have 8 speakers but each two of them in every door are powered from one channel. You must make custom pass-through adapter.- Head Unit Replacement RCD340G Plus
I am not pretty sure if 3T0035456 will work with RCD340G plus. Additionally, it requires quite a lot of cabling work as each speaker is connected to the amplifier separately. I believe I have a third solution for you - use external booster amplifier pioneer gm-d1004. I have tested it and it works really great.- Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
I bet NAD (modem/BT) module is broken. What is your location?- Paint code
- Installing paddle shift on DSG?
You have to replace complete steering wheel.- Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
@Deceased what is your unit? If you are not sure pls share on PM so I can check- Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
sent by PM- Infotainment not working
If I cannot have it repaired and you just want it back then you pay just for shipping. More info on PM. - Replacing Infotainment Control Unit
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.