Skip to content

Dean

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dean

  1. That really wouldn't take a lot to get another years ticket. The other stuff (advisories) can be done over time.
  2. Just seen 971 seats which was missing off the list.
  3. Get any side of the vent from an Octavia and just swap out the fins. 👍🏻
  4. Ah it’s a shame, I hope the estate is taken by your family member. If not, get in contact with me and I might take it off your hands.
  5. 742 has been found. NOW BREAKING, SKODA FABIA MK1 VRS SPECIAL EDITION PD130 IN 8X BLUE, SPECIAL EDITION NUMBER 742 *LOW MILES*. ENGINE CODE BLT GEARBOX CODE JNC BREAKING FULL CAR AT CLEVELAND AUTO RECYCLERS SKELETON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE SKELTON IN CLEVELAND SALTBURN BY THE SEA TS12 2LQ
  6. This should do. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141898800777 I use the same company for their locking modules. Obviously, double check the listing to make sure it is correct for the door you want. You will need to swap the motor over to this unit, if it still works.
  7. If they did a black version, I might have considered it. But, as most of these plastic parts have lasted 15 odd years, they haven't done bad! Let us know how you get on fitting all of these.
  8. You’ll get a lot of replies. But, a lot is use the NGK spark plugs which are then gapped correctly in accordance to whether you are mapped or not. I change them every 10k or 1 year, which ever comes first. Other will suggest the OEM platinum one that do 20k+ miles.
  9. Welcome aboard to the community! We'll keep a look out for you as we're local.
  10. As above, the best would be the L&K interior. However, the seats are horrid. If you want decent leather seats, I'd recommend the Recaro Heated Leathers from a MK4 Golf. I ripped out the L&K seats and upgraded.
  11. I remember trying to tell people this online, but they weren't having it... That was until they ran them at night. 😂
  12. On a vRS they were a very expensive option. I think they were around an £800 optional extra. And, decent bulbs are around £70-£100 EACH! Mine came factory, but it took forever to find one. As for retrofitting them, yes it can be done and you'll need some loom adaptors from KUFTEC. They're around 60 euros. The xenon units are around £150/£200 for a pair, sometimes more. It's a lot of money to chuck at lights. But, as stated above, you need to check your laws. The cars with xenons auto adjust by leveling sensors on the suspension arms. Without them, you'll end up blinding people with a back end heavy car (if you've got stuff in the boot).
  13. 210 found and added to the list. Ad: Skoda fabia vrs se 159k 1 key Not your usual bodged and ragged fabia. Pd150 head bolts Fmic All dark side hard pipe kit 1756 turbo Dark side remap with pop corn limiter Lowered on coilovers Dark side single mass clutch kit Full leather in good condition Egr delete Full stainless piper exhaust Wiper delete Odd age related marks But I’m good condition for one of these no RUST SWAPS PX TD5 ect £3795
  14. Was behind an SE on Sunday in Selsdon, followed it to find an old lady driving it. Reg was KK07 *** (94k miles) - I hope to see it again to leave a note for her, should she wish to sell. Extremely clean.
  15. Saying nothing at all! 🤪 Great job fitting it that. This is my next thing to do on one of mine.
  16. Already done, as I noticed the title. Correct, there's very little difference in the two. I have all the ratios on my computer, but some people just won't have it and believe in the 6-speed better. I have no idea if the box is stronger to cope with more power, but the AUQ can still output 300lbft... EDIT. Found it -
  17. Glad you're on the way to getting this fixed.
  18. There seems to be a hell of a lot of SE's for sale currently, I'm counting over 10. Managed to add quite a lot that were missing from the list!
  19. I've not gone into any detail, but you can see by my project that it's quite common. Red vRS L&K
  20. I’m amazed how many Fabia’s there are with this spec. Yet, hardly any in the Octavia range.
  21. I bet you remove the middle silencer within a week. 😛
  22. Ah ok, the hatchback were ‘286 DASHBOARD SMALL CAPLESS WEDGE 12V 1.2W BULBS’, which obviously made life a little more easier. I think you linked them to me a few years back.
  23. Oh, you can get a replacements. To remove the standard Estate light, remove the front top trim panel inside the tailgate then lever the 3 retaining springs and and the catch out of the slots in the tailgate. Next, close the tailgate and pull the light fitting off the tailgate then separate the plug connector. To replace the bulbs, remove the 3 screws from the bulb holder. The bulbs push in. @nige8021 Are they LED’s or bulbs like the hatchback?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.