WW VRS - Fabia vRS Combi

Tech1e

Baker i'm almost ready for you to 'finish' the estate. We need to have a chat (farmer is puttng a tap in the back of the unit for me ;) )

Not a problem Ross, I have the time and the tools so just drop me a PM of text and let me know when your closer to the end............:thumbup:

Few hours this morning, coming together now...

Cleaned about 2ins of crap out of the spare wheel well...

01022009548.jpg

Then set about adding a bit of sound proofing

01022009550.jpg

01022009551.jpg

01022009552.jpg

01022009553.jpg

And the finishing touches to the externals, not all of them yet though ;)

01022009555.jpg

01022009554.jpg

01022009556.jpg

01022009544.jpg

Going to pick something else up for it tonight, keep em peeled. ;)

No idea - having spoken with Ross a little on MSN earlier, the xenon washer design seems to have changed (the ones on the front bumper I got shot off were moulded, the newer ones apparently are screwed on.

Plenty of hard work still going on, that's for sure.

Nope, the towbar is staying for practical reasons, I always wanted to have one on the vRS, and on the estate it has saved me an absolute fortune having a towbar. I know it is not considered sporty to have one fitted, but with the kind of power and torque, plus the Quaife and the clutch to take the torque without grief, it will be excellent as a pulling vehicle :)

No idea - having spoken with Ross a little on MSN earlier, the xenon washer design seems to have changed (the ones on the front bumper I got shot off were moulded, the newer ones apparently are screwed on.

Plenty of hard work still going on, that's for sure.

Nah mate the headlamp washers have always been removable, shame they didnt survive (or at least one of them).

With regards to fogs, pah opened up and meshed so as and when if needs be there is space for a cooler or two maybe.

i think out of all the cars that have featured in this section, this has to be the best thread so far. Very informative and very interesting, especially as ive seen both cars and now cannot wait to see the finished product in the flesh!!! well done Ross!! :thumbup: