Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

right due to my mrs and he mate coming now i will no longer have a spare seat for a passenger ride on the day sorry bud,but if nyone else can offer gmaster the ride of his life i would appreciate it,as hen i don't feel quite so bad,again mate i'm sorry:O

:thumbdwn: Bummer! Looking forward to that too, no problem though mate.

Anyone fancy a passenger? Please. :D

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,but if nyone else can offer gmaster the ride of his life i would appreciate it,

Now there's an offer you can't refuse :D:rofl:

I already have a passenger else I would volunteer. I have the usual disclaimers to sign regarding passenger's death not being my fault should it happen. ;)

Now there's an offer you can't refuse :D:rofl:

I already have a passenger else I would volunteer. I have the usual disclaimers to sign regarding passenger's death not being my fault should it happen. ;)

:rofl:lol !

Right - my right hand hurts, and even though I was sitting in front of my pc I assure you this is due to me writing out the addresses on about 40 envelopes! ;) I believe I have everyone's envelope done up right too, with the # of tickets, passes, etc.

All I need now is the passes & tickets off Combe. :thumbup:

:thumbdwn: Bummer! Looking forward to that too, no problem though mate.

Anyone fancy a passenger? Please. :D

If you fancy filming it as well,i can try out my camcorder.:thumbup:

Hi there, Just a quick question:sofahide:I got a new set of tyres. Which one is better to use on track :old pair or new one?
the new ones:D,castle coombe shouldn't be that hard on tyres as its a proper track,its those airfield trackdays that really eat tyres

Hi there, Just a quick question:sofahide:I got a new set of tyres. Which one is better to use on track :old pair or new one?

If its raining use the new ones, if it's dry use the old ones.

You don't mean me do you jason? Remember I'm giving the old girl a run around the track with a passenger of my own now ;). If you didn't mean me - blimey you replaced your passenger quickly enough :D

You don't mean me do you jason? Remember I'm giving the old girl a run around the track with a passenger of my own now ;). If you didn't mean me - blimey you replaced your passenger quickly enough :D

Christ on a bike! I forgot about your "upgrade" :rofl:

In which case, my passenger seat is free and I will happily take anyone round to experience Combe. You just need a helmet and pay £5 on the day. :)

where baker mwhen you need him lol :rofl:

I'm here...............:D

I may well be able to attend this but won't know until the last minute as I am supposed to have a Floorball Tournament that weekend...........:confused:

Guest westallc

yipee you will be working if you attend for the first 30mins lol :D :P

will be a great day and you get to see your work first hand on the brisky stand ;)

Christ on a bike! I forgot about your "upgrade" :rofl:

In which case, my passenger seat is free and I will happily take anyone round to experience Combe. You just need a helmet and pay £5 on the day. :)

I wouldn't mind a passenger lap!!

Can bring a helmet

One passenger space available in the Yellow Peril if you've got your own helmet.

You will be specifically tasked with keeping an eye on oil pressure/temperature as well as enjoying the view out of the windows!

They can pay on the day yes, but they will be in public parking, whereas you will have a clubstand pass. :) This applies to anyone, whether in their car, or in another car. :)

cool cheers Jason

also will be getting the tyres of the rims beforehand and hopefully getting the slicks on at a garage so will be down there early doors to pick em up if poss ,as comin to you is almost a 5 hr round trip:eek:

cool cheers Jason

also will be getting the tyres of the rims beforehand and hopefully getting the slicks on at a garage so will be down there early doors to pick em up if poss ,as comin to you is almost a 5 hr round trip:eek:

As long as you let me know a bit in advance the tyres are good to go. :thumbup:

One passenger space available in the Yellow Peril if you've got your own helmet.

You will be specifically tasked with keeping an eye on oil pressure/temperature as well as enjoying the view out of the windows!

Is that because you intend on going 'sideways' for most of the lap? :P

.............. I baggsie a couple of laps with you Lee please :)