New Croatian VRS 236hp 19inches

davojuri

1 hour ago, dubDEAN said:

i just ordered my Motul 75w90ls as was using Comma previously 

My friend You are the only one following my post,even there is no such complete build Like this one on the forum regarding every aspect of the car tuning..taste is a funny thing😂😂😂😂

Edited by davojuri
  • Like 1

When do we see it breaking 300 hp??? I'm following just for this (these fancy housing paintings, not my taste, right heheh)

• Love it! 1

4 hours ago, davojuri said:

My friend You are the only one following my post,even there is no such complete build Like this one on the forum regarding every aspect of the car tuning..taste is a funny thing😂😂😂😂

:D SINCE THE START  

• Thanks 1

On 19/05/2021 at 11:42, Juka said:

When do we see it breaking 300 hp??? I'm following just for this (these fancy housing paintings, not my taste, right heheh)

As I already wrote it's not about brute power but how to deliver it to the ground,smothness,go kart like drivetrain,monster breaking force etc. Blue colour is not tuning that I mentioned,only touch of class, but main thing is there are silicone hoses,ss braided hoses and top quality AN fittings. As for breaking 300hp it broke it already. Look at the dyno chart. 304 if I remember correctly👍👍. Much more power is usless for 0-100kmh, only after 100kmh it make sense so no faster startups With FWD and 500hp...but aiming to do that via forged stroker, CNCed head,and forged valvetrain,G25-550....

Edited by davojuri
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the unexplained oil leak (after removal and cleaning od the Setrab oil cooler) from both 90⁰ AN10 adapters I replaced them With New ones and also on passenger side New male/genske straight adapter with 1/8npt plug (had only one straight adapter). First test rub and no leak for now. Hope it Will stay so🙂

IMG_20210606_173329.jpg

IMG_20210606_173334.jpg

IMG_20210606_173355.jpg

• Like 1

Hood went for repainting, grinding up to Trizact 3000, than polishing with 3M green,yellow and blue paste at the end. Blue sheet is dust protection 😂😂😂😂

Seriously considering  wrapping the car in FlexShield transparent protective film.

IMG_20210614_193057.jpg

IMG_20210614_193102.jpg

• Like 1

Finally got new water cooler made with tube fin core. Now time forctesting Bosch EBP with bar plate and tube fin cooler and Craig Davies EBP25 with both water cooler and by measuring IAT during full throttle load and water temperature we will see which one is the best combo

IMG_20210614_192811.jpg

Edited by davojuri
  • Like 1

Original rear wing from Croatia Octavia cup car is ready, painted,grinded and polished, ceramic Gtechniq Crystal ultra serum and hydrophobic coating to come before installation. 

IMG_20210617_175222.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, davojuri said:

Original rear wing from Croatia Octavia cup car is ready, painted,grinded and polished, ceramic Gtechniq Crystal ultra serum and hydrophobic coating to come before installation. 

IMG_20210617_175222.jpg

great find :) i want the mirrors if you ever find someone who makes the wrc style ones or cup

8 hours ago, dubDEAN said:

great find :) i want the mirrors if you ever find someone who makes the wrc style ones or cup

I do6bt I Will. I wasafter WRC carbon kevlar wing,even guys in Czech Republic promissed to do one,but never realised that. WRC style is much nicer to me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, davojuri said:

First impression od the original Octavia Cup car rear wing is

SIMPLY AMAZING

IMG_20210702_095243.jpg

IMG_20210702_095342.jpg

IMG_20210702_100440.jpg

need a full rear view too , also what rear disc conversion did you fit?

58 minutes ago, dubDEAN said:

need a full rear view too , also what rear disc conversion did you fit?

330mm Audi quattro discs and adapters for OEM calipers

16 hours ago, dubDEAN said:

like that a lot , i'm trying to find someone to collect me some bits and post from cz

That's Great plan. Originally I wanted original kevlar carbon WRC wing

• Like 1

Small trick I used to avoid damage od newly painted hood from the grille which has mesh instead of rigid OEM insert meaning when You lift the hood over the grille You flex it and it scratches the painting on the hood so we did put double sided Wurth adhesive tape-narrow one 4mm apprpximatelly, to act as a damper, aside the fact that I don't lift hood over the grille but directly holding the hood lateraly from the grille

IMG_20210709_144833.jpg

• Like 1