What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Reluctantly sold my Octavia 4x4 2.0Fsi, no longer needed a large car and wanted something smaller and more economical. Did try a roomster 1.4 but was like driving a MF tractor so opted for ex demo Chevy Cruze 5k under list for now. The Octy did need 4 tyres, repairs to front wing as ladder fell on it! warranty had expired, the ABS light had stayed on a few times even though it had been repaired last year luckily it stayed off. Plus next service is the cam belt biggie,sad to see it go. Think its on sale in walton on thames now.

Got the side repeater unit fixed on the Octi :)

ABS died, that was a fun experience when it decided to tell me as I needed to break sharply in the wet :rofl:

Central locking also decided to die. Assuming rear screenwash pipe thinger has burst again.

Oh the joys...

Amp+sub fitted discreetly in the boot of my Felicia! With stacks of room for shopping to spare ;) I can't drive without my music. Spent the afternoon installing it in the tidiest way possible and all is now working well!

This week the wheels are being balanced, plan on hoovering inside.. then cleaning the engine + bay. Few minor parts and tools ordered so should have a few more changes by the end of the week. :)

Dodged plant pots, buckets and wayward bits of rubbish. Avoided some of the bits of tree on the road, but abused the car by running over other bits... it's windy outside

Dodged plant pots, buckets and wayward bits of rubbish. Avoided some of the bits of tree on the road... it's windy outside

Pretty much sums up my day too :rofl:

topped up windscreen wash on the Felicia and put in a new tax disc holder with a nice Skoda logo on it! Going in for wheel Balancing / alignment in the morning. Oh and topped the tank up a bit. Just £15 today which put me from 1/4 to barely 1/2 :@!

That's 'cos we are in the same area!

Oooh, snap. Can't say i've noticed many roomsters, but numerous vrs's :p.

Ontopic: Got the octy fixed. Blown fuse, knackered sensor and empty washer bottle cured the issues.

returned from a road trip , started at home drove to edinburgh,then drove back down to newcastle,sunderland,south shields, hartlepool, redcar and then back home, and got 55mpg so not that bad overall :thumbup: