What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Drove it for 241 miles in limp mode - Turbo to IC hose had split, TPS couldn't supply one until this PM and I needed the car for work, too late to get a rental, so no choice.

Bl**dy Hell, it was hard work.

(but not as hard as discovering the hose was £187.70 and having to pay for it)

Fitted mini-buckrogers21stc new forward facing car seat.

Fitted new LED puddle lights (difference is unreal!)

Cleaned the cruise control switch connections but to no avail. Still not working, Am I right to say I may need a new indicator stalk with cc switch?

Thats the best looking garage ever just because it looks like the batcave.

Do you have an elevator that goes down to it and the round plate that spins slowly then you hit the boost button to propel you out from a waterfall? :D

• Like 1

Fixed the parking sensors and hopefully fixed the central locking but will need a longer test to make sure :)

Also found another vrs for a height comparison shot,sorry about quality but it's a phone pic

ACFC3A28-AF7B-48FA-A3B0-729BC659EEE7-3180-000005B9B5151A6F_zps034361d6.jpg

Today I think I finally noticed the car doing it's first DPF regen. Coming back from local Farm shop I stopped at a junction and it was idling around 1000rpm and felt a bit lumpy, had an inkling what was happening and only being a mile away from home I decided to go for a drive round instead till the idle was back to normal again. So today the rev needle got to say to say hello to the red band on some twisty West Dorset B roads. :rofl: Was a bit stuttery through the rev range while the regen was going on but once that was over she flew. :love:

Fitted (yesterday) the biggest brake kit I could fit under 17" wheels. Loving it so far, but long way to go to bed in.

DSC_0203.jpg

Jesus wept can you get a fag paper in between the caliper and alloy? :giggle:

Fitted (yesterday) the biggest brake kit I could fit under 17" wheels. Loving it so far, but long way to go to bed in.

DSC_0203.jpg

Like that alot. Have you met the windscreen yet with those stopping you?

• Like 1

Drove to work and back almost totally off boost. Had a whistling noise, then a popping noise, black smoke no power. Managed to bodge it on for now, got new pipe waiting at Unit 18 to be fitted, just got to find the time to get it fitted! No boost = No fun. :think: Plus I cant be bothered cleaning it with a boost leak so it's rank.

Drove it home with a bulb error. Came on as soon as I started the car :( only thing I can think of is possibly a brake light

it was, just needed the wife to help as my little boy just wanted to play in the boot :rofl: