What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Very good Wardy!!I've bought this :) as AG says, an expensive something....http://youtu.be/RWdC0Yjc8ZUSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its an A5 petrol, that's about all I can make out from that clip! Didn't sound 2.0T to me. You've not gone mental and bought an S5 have you?!

Hmm, last night I discovered a large puddle in the dark. Hit it quite hard (30ish). Hard enough to pull water in through the cabin air intake and saturate the filter, and leave a puddld in the passenger footwell. Within 30 seconds there was so much condensation that I couldn't see and the fan stopped moving air. 5 minutes in a handy pub cark-park and I could at least see out the front again.

Got home, opened the cabin filter, watched the water drain out, removed the filter and the foot-mat (which took most of the water. Stuck the filter on the radiator, hung the mat in the bathroom and washed it down.

This morning, got the (now dry) filter in, all's good. No harm seems to have been done.

Octavias: not quite a LandRover ;)