What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

A productive day for my vRS. Updated my columbus to new firmware & updated to the latest maps. Got my wheel alignment adjusted so now runs perfectly straight. Fitted my updated bluetooth module so my iphone now connects.

Tomorrow - cleaning it!

It had two new tyres fitted to the rear this morning, Bridgestone REO02s, I suspect they won't last long. After that I went home, jacked up the car, took the rear offside wheel and wheelarch liner off, checked the top strut mounts were properly tight, the rear brake caliper mounts were tight then refitted the liner with repair washers under the screwheads and blobs of sealant where the liner seemed to be rattling/drumming against the bodywork, time will tell if it's cured a rattle we had going slowly over certain road surfaces. Time starts now.

Sealed and stuck the windscreen back in on the fabia. Its been leaking for over a year but I fixed that with some electrical tape. Anyhow today was a good day so out came the tiger seal and it's now sorted properly.

opened the boot looking for something that wasnt there, then got back into the work van to go to more locations the next few days... I hate our work vans :(

Took it for its retest.

Found the lad had not logged it in the system.

Drove it home because they thought they had given me the paperwork.

Drove back to the MOT centre because they had not

Had a word with them.

Got it passed.

Vacumed it and the Fabia and cleaned the interiors.