Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Our 2nd Yeti at the farm with our 13 year old, (and other 2 daughters) sitting on 'Gypsy', a welsh cob section D :)

IMAG0061_zpsf5066c8e.jpg

The Yeti's ground clearance is a must for driving up the pot-holed from hell farm track!

• Like 1

Our 2nd Yeti at the farm with our 13 year old, (and other 2 daughters) sitting on 'Gypsy', a welsh cob section D :)

IMAG0061_zpsf5066c8e.jpg

The Yeti's ground clearance is a must for driving up the pot-holed from hell farm track!

My wife's riding stables "driveway" has put my Accord's suspension under severe punishment over the past few years. Plenty of the old surface of a local bridge went on top of it recently (hush hush) but it's still pretty grim. Here's another person looking forward to some Monster ground clearance!

I collected Kevin from my dealer this morning. Spot the mod?

6ehy2ury.jpg

Guy

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 4

6ehy2ury.jpg

Guy

er - Why??

a circle of bling aint much to crow about??

Edited by Freshacre

6ehy2ury.jpg

Guy

quite like that :) SWMBO wants the old L&K logo for hers. She likes Art Deco.

post-73816-0-32154600-1379805350_thumb.jpg

And before anyone says 'but yours isn't an L&K', :moon:

New style badge?

Chrome surrounds on Monster's eyes? :giggle:

'Still think the new badge looks better on certain colours, such as white. Plus if you notice such things (Briskodians only maybe?), then you'd definitely want the same-style badges on the boot and wheels.

er - Why??

a circle of bling aint much to crow about??

Ah yes; the stainless steel fog light surrounds.

I've had them fitted for about a year ( not by my dealer); if they're what you were referring to.

Guy

New style badge?

Correct in one.

I'd had Kevin at my dealer for a couple of warranty jobs, plus to have a Pure Highway 300Di DAB radio kit fitted. Whilst he was there decided to get the chrome trim above the radiator grille replaced as it had suffered stone damage over a year ago and the chrome was peeling off.

I'd previously had one of PastryBoy's retro badges stuck on top of the oem one, so asked for the new style, CityGo / Rapid / Octavia, badge to be fitted. Looks good IMHO.

Guy

• Like 3

Whilst he was there decided to get the chrome trim above the radiator grille replaced as it had suffered stone damage over a year ago and the chrome was peeling off.

I have a chip in mine too - it's very small, but annoys me every time I look at the front of the car.  Is it an expensive part to replace ?

I have a chip in mine too - it's very small, but annoys me every time I look at the front of the car.  Is it an expensive part to replace ?

5L0853633 Cover Strip £37.91 and

1ST853601AAUL Skoda Embalm £8.76

Plus VAT

plus fitting (not sure of the fitting cost as it was rolled in with other work but, from experience of the radiator grille / strip on my Octavia, its a reasonably easy DIY job if you wish.

Guy

5L0853633 Cover Strip £37.91 and

1ST853601AAUL Skoda Embalm £8.76

Plus VAT

plus fitting (not sure of the fitting cost as it was rolled in with other work but, from experience of the radiator grille / strip on my Octavia, its a reasonably easy DIY job if you wish.

Guy

Blimey, the local Undertaker charges a lot more than that!!

Sorry!

Coat on, now leaving!! :giggle:

Actually I do like that badge.

• Like 2