Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Took some photoes at Wasterley Reservoir yesterday.

North Penines have beautiful roads, highly recommended!

Start from Consett go towards Stanhope, along towards Alston or down towards Eggleston. Along towards Alston features three hairpins and towards Eggleston feature 1 very large hairpin uphill.

tonkatoy.jpg

yetifront.jpg

yetiside.jpg

Edited by My_Yeti

• 2 weeks later...

Well here it is on the day we picked it up, which was last saturday.

All pristine and shiny, well for about 10 minutes it was.

Dom.

Ah very nice! So finally time to update your signature! Bye bye Polo!

Hello,

can someone post some interior pictures of passengers in the rears seats, so I get an idea of leg room. My kids are tall....eldest is over 6.0" so I need space !!.

The Yeti looks a bit cramped, am I wrong ? Thank you.

Julie

My son is 13 and 6ft!! It was the main reason for going for a Yeti, loads of headroom and leg room! Best in its clas!

First chance to get a proper (non camera phone) shot of the yeti this morning once the touch of frost had cleared.

Looks sparkling. Mine is not so clean at the moment having trekked up to Lancashire and back in lots of pouring rain over the weekend.

Looks sparkling. Mine is not so clean at the moment having trekked up to Lancashire and back in lots of pouring rain over the weekend.

it had just driven along some back roads covered in horse ****. Sparkling from the front maybe, but round the side wasn't too sparkling. To be honest the rain is what's keeping it clean, that and the Gtechniq C2 sealant that I applied on day one. :thumbup:

Here is Elsie the Helipad wearing her badge of honour, as I drove down an unsuitable for motors road on tuesday, as that was where the satnav told me to go - well you have to don't you. Didn't say anything about no vehicles, just unsuitable emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

6172353983_c931532683_b.jpg IMG_0127 by MikesYeti, on Flickr

PS you can see the SMOC logo in the rear side window, and the Briskoda one in the windscreen.

I do like the candy white on the Yeti, if I'd had a choice I would probably have gone for that but I reckon the platinum grey probably hides the dirt better.

Why do you want to hide the dirt? I know where it is, so I know where NOT to touch the car emoticon-0136-giggle.gif. If you 'hide' the dirt with grey, musky, cappuccino etc you get yourself dirty all the time, because you think your car is clean emoticon-0136-giggle.gif, whereas it is just as dirty as mine emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

After 6 months and 1 week of staring covetously at other people's Yeti's (what's the plural for Yeti?), I am finally able to post my own pics.

It arrived last week from Autofinders - who were great from beginning to end. I had bought a few extras which were quickly added (wood effect trim; silver bars for front grille; silver bar above rear number plate; silver rear bumper strip; silver cup-holder surround).

5yr old Fabia anyone?

post-9741-0-48075400-1317146817_thumb.jpg

post-9741-0-30462900-1317146850_thumb.jpg

post-9741-0-52981100-1317146883_thumb.jpg

post-9741-0-26086200-1317146911_thumb.jpg

post-9741-0-41644100-1317146946_thumb.jpg

After 6 months and 1 week of staring covetously at other people's Yeti's (what's the plural for Yeti?), I am finally able to post my own pics.

It arrived last week from Autofinders - who were great from beginning to end. I had bought a few extras which were quickly added (wood effect trim; silver bars for front grille; silver bar above rear number plate; silver rear bumper strip; silver cup-holder surround).

5yr old Fabia anyone?

Not seen those silver bars for the front grille before. They work better with the little ones under the headlights, which to me seem pointless on their own.

Not seen those silver bars for the front grille before. They work better with the little ones under the headlights, which to me seem pointless on their own.

Yes - a nice little bit of bling. Got them from Milotec: http://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c343_Yeti.html&XTCsid=9883f9345c76cfaf1022e314a7d6a64a

Although my son is a bit embarrassed by the Yeti sticker at the back - it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Hmm lovely, looks good in black too. Congrats!