Calling all FL vRS's

I do a fare amount of miles (3k a month) in the mornings, late mornings, early afternoons and early evenings and I've seen 3 FL vRS's in 4 months.

So.............. Where are you all hiding? ahey? come on, tell me.

All this travelling about is in and around london and within a 30 mile radius of the whole of the M25.

I'm beginning to think that I've been duped into what appears to be the only FL vRS in the south!!

ooh, perhaps I should look at it that it is rare.

:D

I've done over 3600 miles in mine since collecting from the dealer on 11th Jan so not exactly hiding, obviously not going where you are :)

To be fair, I don't normally drive to London, just the rest of the country although I did break that rule a couple of weeks ago as I was collecting stuff from a friends flat down there... and it reminded me how much I loathe driving in London

I did see an Anthracite FL VRs on the M6 just south of Carlisle a couple of weeks back (I was only doing 85 so I suppose it was to be expected that I'd be overtaken) and the only other one I've seen on the road and not at a dealer or a Mansfield Pub car park was another Race Blue one near Leeds last week...

I've done over 3600 miles in mine since collecting from the dealer on 11th Jan so not exactly hiding, obviously not going where you are :)

To be fair, I don't normally drive to London, just the rest of the country although I did break that rule a couple of weeks ago as I was collecting stuff from a friends flat down there... and it reminded me how much I loathe driving in London

I did see an Anthracite FL VRs on the M6 just south of Carlisle a couple of weeks back (I was only doing 85 so I suppose it was to be expected that I'd be overtaken) and the only other one I've seen on the road and not at a dealer or a Mansfield Pub car park was another Race Blue one near Leeds last week...

Hi Mate was it an estate FL VRs just south of Carlisle as that may have been me as I have an Anthracite one and I to have not seen many FL VRs around, one red on around Dumfries and apart from that only one sitting at dealers, we could all see more after the 10 plates are released.

I do about 500 miles a week, mostly up and down the A3/M27 between Poole and North East Hampshire - only seen 2 others so far on that route, a black hatch and a race blue hatch - and the latter was an unmarked rozzer mobile!

Bob

Have seen one at the dealers as they have a white one for sale, and someone who must live near to me in a yellow one and i have to say the yellow really suits the FL wouldnt have one myself but it looks really nice.... oh and the one on the drive, thats it no others since i ordered mine in october! i'm kind of hoping thats a good thing for a year or two on resale values! :rofl::thumbup:

Hi Mate was it an estate FL VRs just south of Carlisle as that may have been me as I have an Anthracite one and I to have not seen many FL VRs around, one red on around Dumfries and apart from that only one sitting at dealers, we could all see more after the 10 plates are released.

It was a hatch, but that's spooky as I was on my way to Dumfries when i saw it... Will keep an eye out for yours when I go back next month...

In the Preston area I finally spotted my first one the other night......a blue one.

Still waiting for info on when mine will be arriving.

I ordered it on the 29th Jan but not heard anything since.

We've done nearly 13k in ours since July, on the regular commute from Aldershot to Morden, still only seen a few FL's, a white and blue one local to us, and I parked next to a yellow one in Wisley Services on Wednesday. More seem to be about since Xmas. Share a car park at work with a silver FL Se that belongs to the office unofficial Skoda Owners Club.

There will be another Candy White vRS Hatch in the North West in the next couple of months! :rofl:

The only other two FL vRS I have seen were one in the dealers (Simpsons Preston Candy White) and one Race Blue vRS parked up in Barrow. I have seen quite a few FL SEs though.

I do a fare amount of miles (3k a month) in the mornings, late mornings, early afternoons and early evenings and I've seen 3 FL vRS's in 4 months.

So.............. Where are you all hiding? ahey? come on, tell me.

All this travelling about is in and around london and within a 30 mile radius of the whole of the M25.

I'm beginning to think that I've been duped into what appears to be the only FL vRS in the south!!

ooh, perhaps I should look at it that it is rare.

:D

I live in Kent & do all my miles in and around London and the M25....10K Since Oct...I'm in a Race Ble F/L VRS with Colour coded grill...Reg LV59 *** give me a flash and say hello

I drive my Black Magic FL vRS hatch from Leeds to Manchester and back most days, so should be easily seen on the M62 given that the average speed is around 50mph or less (much less on the M60), and now I've got it run in should be seen hooning around Leeds on a weekend. Seen a few non-vRS FL Octys, but no other vRSs as yet.

For those guys waiting, mine took 16 weeks from order to collection, and it seemed like an age, but I've pretty much forgotten about it now, as will you when you get your hands on yours.

Cheers.

TC