build week

I ordered a vrs over easter and my dealer phoned the other week to confirm skoda have given them a build week.The build week is 21 for mine and about 4 to 5 weeks it will take to arrive over at the dealer.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered on 6 feb and just been told today its build week 15. anyone know how long after this to car is at dealer

yesterday i ordered a black 2.0t vrs h/b, with spare wheel told build week 31, so delivery sept ........

yesterday i ordered a black 2.0t vrs h/b, with spare wheel told build week 31, so delivery sept ........

Thats crazy.... 4 months !

Whereas I ordered my Scout on March 31st, and have been told the same build week :wonder:

Looking at these build dates/ delivery dates.

Is it the same for UK and Ireland?

Or are they different spec cars?

I ordered my one last Wed.

Told the dealer i would want it for 21st August.

He sounded confident it would be there for me before that date.

i ordered 17 Feb and the vRS has now been built. I have been given a Chassis (VIN) number, I am told that it will arrive at the dealer in Lincoln any day. It would be great to be able to pick it up next Saturday, but something tells me I will be lucky to get it that soon and I wasn't told where the car is. Presumably, Lincoln being close to Grimsby, it shouldn't take long from coming off the ship to be transported to the dealer?

Fingers crossed.

Are you getting DSG ?

My 1.8 TSI gets built this week and I've been assured it's a max of 2 weeks to sittin on dealer's yard. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

What build week were you given ?

Originally week 20, beginning 17 May, then revised to this week. Ordered it in late Feb.

The reason I ask is, I was given build week 19 for my VRS estate ordered late March and possible pickup from dealer 2nd week in June, must phone dealer tomorrow to see if I'm (hopefully) getting it any sooner.

Got confirmation from stealer last week that my Octi was released for shipping 26th April. Hopefully I should have it in the next 2 weeks :)

UPDATE:

Collecting my new car on Friday afternoon (couldn't do it on Wednesday of this week due to work commitments). Woohoo !

UPDATE:

Collecting my new car on Friday afternoon (couldn't do it on Wednesday of this week due to work commitments). Woohoo !

Congrats!

I was told mine was going to be built on week 18 but didn't get any confirmation of it; so here's hoping it's on it's way! Anyone know how long delivery takes to Ireland?

My Scout 1.8TSI was built in week 15 (12 April) and has arrived at my dealer in Inverness this Monday 10th May, it took two weeks to get from Emden to Newcastle, and a week to get to Inverness. Iam picking it up on this Saturday.

I ordered it on 8th of Feb so that was a full 3 months,can't wait to get my hands on it.

I found the information I got from fellow BRISKODA members more informative than my dealer, I also found it better to get in touch with SKODA UK to get the latest information, once Igot the order number when the car was built.

Hope this helps folk with new orders to get some idea of the order process.

Mine is sat in Emden right now waiting for a ship. Getting closer and closer now.

Anyone know which port it would come through? Dealer is SW mids/ South wales.

Mine is sat in Emden right now waiting for a ship. Getting closer and closer now.

Anyone know which port it would come through? Dealer is SW mids/ South wales.

Mine was bought in a dealer in Swansea and this came through Grimsby

Though it took 16 days from port to Dealer...

Guessed it might be Grimsby. Seems I've been lucky at under 9weeks from order to delivery.

I hope the dealer can PDI the car quickly then I can have it. Needs a nice detail as I opted for them not to touch it.

im jealous im still waiting on mine coming from emden as well 2 ships brought some in the last couple of days "neckar highway and main highway " dont know if that helps anybody who is still waiting to trace theirs . :'(

Octavia 1.4 TSI Estate ordered in March. Dealer converted existing stock order to a customer order and quoted week 16 manufacture and week 20 for delivery. The car was built in week 16 and arrived in the UK at the end of week 18. I have seen the car at the Dealer and I am collecting it next week (week 20). Must say, I am impressed with the forecast accuracy!