Anyone seen any mad number plates?

EddGee

Not WD 40, but 40 WD. Didn't see what car

On 02/02/2022 at 14:29, roottoot said:

The DVLA Database can be days or even weeks behind but it is not showing as Insured either.

Maybe the use of a black screw head cover.

Even a wrapped car that not all then report as a Colour Change on their vehicles.

Insurance shows for a 911 though and not a SUV with this registration.

Screenshot 2022-02-02 14.47.46.png

I think my memory may have been at fualt. It was probably S71NKS. That is a black Audi SUV.

• Like 1

2 numbers seen on Friday. After my ST17 NKY and ST17NKS issue I have evidence this time.  Apologies, I accidentally copied a picture too many times and I can't delete!

Not the clearest, but the grey mini is NO I 4GOT, just buy chance parked next to Susi's car.

image.png.5b022e365651bbb940a136aa86d777e1.png

image.png

Edited by john999boy
Duplicate images removed.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

BAD 808Y on a Corsa. I suppose this is meant to be BAD BOB(B)Y. BAD 80Y would have been better. I may have posted before, but there is a Range Rover locally with 1 WHO on it, a small Fiat years ago with WOT 4, and a very expensive sports car, agin years ago, with JUL 1E.

• 2 weeks later...

On Bangers and Cash tonight there was an Aston Martin DB6 sold for £205,000 to someone called Bill who made his money in tyres, recycling tyres.

I noticed the number plate on his trailer i could not see it fully and i think it was this.

B11 TYR

On a VW Amarok.

Edited by roottoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

C4NVM

Not particularly special at first glance, but I needed to remember it after what looked (and sounded) like someone had just slapped a sticker of a reg plate onto a racecar I couldn't place that passed me on the M8 last night. 

Just looked it up and it was an Ultima Can Am.

I guess C4NAM was already taken

29 minutes ago, Wet Kipper said:

C4NVM

Not particularly special at first glance, but I needed to remember it after what looked (and sounded) like someone had just slapped a sticker of a reg plate onto a racecar I couldn't place that passed me on the M8 last night. 

Just looked it up and it was an Ultima Can Am.

I guess C4NAM was already taken

I've never seen that one, but I have seen an Ultima road-racer (at and then leaving Knockhill circuit).

HE11 HAW   On a very nice ORANGE metallic  Transit sign written / wrapped  Bounty Competitions.  DVLA says Blue 2021. I just spotted the number as it passed me at a junction. I had been busy checking out what the Logo was about. 

Edited by roottoot
  • Like 1