Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Depends on your definition of "dirty"!!

At the moment you wouldn't know there was a back window on mine, other than the arc of the wiper, and I think I need to clean the number plate!!

The one in the car park was nearly as bad.

Depends on your definition of "dirty"!!

At the moment you wouldn't know there was a back window on mine, other than the arc of the wiper, and I think I need to clean the number plate!!

The one in the car park was nearly as bad.

Pressure washing day tomorrow then Graham, maybe a little polish as well :wonder: .

Running for cover in Bobs corner  :bandit:

Pressure washing day tomorrow then Graham, maybe a little polish as well :wonder: .

Running for cover in Bobs corner  :bandit:

No chance!! 

Remember I work for a 365/24/7 business, so tomorrow I'll be pulling levers and ringing bells as normal!

At least today I managed a shot of Oliver Cromwell pulling hard passing  the 'Box.

No chance!! 

Remember I work for a 365/24/7 business, so tomorrow I'll be pulling levers and ringing bells as normal!

At least today I managed a shot of Oliver Cromwell pulling hard passing  the 'Box.

Love to see a photo Graham if you could post it when you get a spare second.

no soul with modern stuff, my personal view though! - ni suppose its indoctrination by the chap,. he worked for lms originally, but on the older l&y routes around bolton, didn't think much of stanier designs and even less of riddles stuff cf oliver cromwell!

• 2 weeks later...

Anti clockwise, M25 this morning, between M3 and A3 junctions probably about 1015ish. Silver Yeti on the hard shoulder with (I think) a female making a call on the emergency phone! :(

Hope it wasn't anyone on here and if it was that it was sorted quickly and nothing too serious!

Apologies but was on the wrong side of the Armco to be of any use!

Is Worthing the Yeti capital of the south coast?

Just spent 3 days down there visiting wifes aged relatives and we seemed to see loads. Even ended up parked behind a red one on personalised plates on Wednesday evening.

I parked by Knaresborough station to drop my daughter off and thought something was odd as I walked back to my car, which was further down the hill than I had parked. It was a 10 plate muscovado Elegance with the Gobi interior (140 TDI) just two cars down from mine. I set off (in the right one this time) and passed another muscovado Yeti just a few hundred yards later.

I got a wave from a silver/steel grey SM earlier this week just outside Wetherby - first one for quite a while.

Yeti-spotting in Bucks hit an all-time high on Wednesday:  A very smart Regency Green in the drop-off park at Wycombe hospital; then two whites (one clean and one ...er... not clean) and another Regency Green, all in Risborough :)

• 2 weeks later...

White TSi urban accompanied us up the A50, from Baldock to Royston, this morning.

Our waves were met by confused faces from the occupants, probably because we're were in the Octy.

• 2 weeks later...

3 Yeti's scattered around Christie Hospital (Withington, Manchester) patients car park this morning - all silver - when I arrived in my silver one for my wife's chemo.

A 60 reg and 2 personalised reg, plus my 10 reg. Didn't see who they belonged to though.

Edited by speedsport