The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

Dunno why, but that picture above they literally do look like toy models for some reason.

That last photo was probably shot with large apature, high speed shutter settings to get the narrow depth of field (blury background). This gives a simmilar effect to macro photography (extreme close up shots of small objects or features).

That last photo was probably shot with large apature, high speed shutter settings to get the narrow depth of field (blury background). This gives a simmilar effect to macro photography (extreme close up shots of small objects or features).

Then again it could have been Photoshoped with the bottom half of the picture masked off and the top half blurred then the mask inversed and a high pass filter used to sharpen up the car and bikes.

5888650657_eba379d4e9_b.jpg

May have gone a bit over the top with the high pass filter I think.

Your explanation is the correct way to do it but mines the cheat’s way (lazy way) lol.

Dunno why, but that picture above they literally do look like toy models for some reason.

I believe the correct way to get that effect is to shoot with a tilt shift lens (such as the Canon TS-E 24mm).

There was a video of a festival that I once watched that had been shot with a tilt shift lens and the effect was amazing - very surreal.

This is an example: Click Here

Edited by B3ats

CIMG5952.jpg

CIMG5953.jpg

CIMG5954.jpg

CIMG5955.jpg

CIMG5956.jpg

Hi,

Picked it up today, few quick snaps.

Chopped in my Clio 200 Cup and this is just as quick and a lot better built.

Enjoy

Very nice mate.

Did the black pack come as standard? Or was it extra

Edited by biggy7

Hi there,

I received my vRs on Saturday after a little bit more than three and a half months awaiting.

It's a year 2012 built without black pack due to curve projector halogen headlights.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65302222@N02/sets/72157627215230582/with/5946235665/

Edited by Tete2Pioche

My Mean Green Machine which I collected yesterday. First green/black/chrome combo on here with the black pack? LOVE IT.

Man the green with the black grill & dark lights looks immense :yes:

Seeing your vrs DWW, has made me very excited about getting mine!

The black pack with the black bodywork and chrome alloys give it a lovely sleek and aggressive look.

The dealer phoned me yesterday to let me know mine was sitting at the docks waiting to be shipped. Worst case scenario, I'll have it the week after next.

My Mean Green Machine which I collected yesterday. First green/black/chrome combo on here with the black pack? LOVE IT.

vrs1.jpg

Is that a DVLA private plate you have put on the car?

totaly worth the 22 week wait :)

vrsdi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the exact same colour combo as my order... we are fairly close too so there might be a chance we end up parked next to each other at some point!