Post your Fabia II Picture of the Day

marTTyn

Isn't that 5 door swift sport in the background?

Very nice,nearly bought one of those!

Hi yes it is I work for suzuki dealership they are a very nice car, some very good specs for not alot of money really

I drove a swift sport last year, cracking little car, chassis is excellent out the box but it needs more grunt after getting used to the fabia vrs power unit.

Your right the sports are excellent it's just a little underpowered for me should of had a supercharged one from factory. Funny enough I bought my vrs from my work as it came in as a trade in against a swift sport

If Suzuki had done a nippy small hatch with a good autobox to match i would have bought one.

I hoped when the launched the Face Lifted Swift with 1.2 & AWD that they might do a bigger engine and Auto, but sadly not.

(Sorry more OT,

but you could always go with a Swift Body Shape and a bit more go.)

If the Skoda & Suzuki were to mate, you might get this.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Wrong thread for this really mate, but nevertheless aha.

3 years out of what product? Not a wax, surely? Cos thatll never happen....

Ah sorry about posting in here, just thought it was  in a similar vein to all the other shiny cars . . . Can you suggest the best thread please? I did a search but could only find a 'Post your Monte' thread :-)

It Carbon Collective Oracle coating, not wax, there's some videos on YouTube like this one :-) 

No wonder you have been quite recently Jay, your Monte looks like it's been polished to within an inch of its life! Looks very tidy

Yeah it's been really rubbish weather so I haven't really done anything, the day I took this photo the weather was nice and I had a day off work so I decided to treat her to a clean and quick polish :)

And thought I'd try my new iPhone camera.

I really like this photo!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...