What made you choose your username?

grr666

E30 part due to my past addiction to owning e30 bmws (when bmw made real cars with character and actually made to last),

and Kev is my first name.

I've used the same name in other forums too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was learning to drive I desperately wanted a Vauxhall Corsa GSI! (This was 2007) they were out of my price range and the next best thing was a Corsa Sport, so I signed up to CorsaSport with the username "16vKarlos" and it stuck ever since... Then I sold that for a 1.8t 20v Passat and guess what! Sign up to UKPassats with the username 20vKarlos

Here we are today peeps, I'm either "16vKarlos" or "20vKarlos" and you can find me on Instagram, YouTube, DetailingWorld, UKPassats, CorsaSport to name a few... I'm most active on DW :) (it's my passion)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had just bought a new Mk 1 Fabia vRS and the engine just seemed to be all torque.

Next car was a Volvo with the briliant D5...and that was the same. Not really appropriate for the new Fabia but the name is mine, not the car's, otherwise it would be Baby Bear...

Fabia = Furby = looks like a small bear = mine's in Topaz Brown, ergo Baby Bear.

Yes, I know, sad.

post-6014-0-45457900-1454341065_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Originally I went for CT17, convoy number on my Camel Trophy Defender.ct17.jpgBut sold that and bought my Nissan, so went with the number plate I've had since 2005.img0354nb.jpgMy company has Fox in the name. emoticon-0100-smile.gif

I'm impressed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

About 10 years ago I once gave a good friend of mine a lift home when I had a '02 Leon Cupra, he thought I drove quite rapidly (not dangerously I must add) and because my house had more bedrooms than his he called me 'Toad of Toad Hall'.  '82 is the year I was born, he still calls me Toad today and therefore the name has stuck since.

• Like 1

My name was given to me by the black people in South Africa when I worked in the Anti Poaching Unit.

I toldem my name and they paused and said " You will be Grafitti!"  was easier for them to say.

Not very interesting but hey, just replying to the topic!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...