The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Black R32 wasn't hanging about although you seemed to make quick work of him.

Love that sound - nice to see something that's not a 1.8T or 2.0T :)

• Like 1

What time were you there, I was there with a friend for an RS owners meet and saw some of the cars in your video leaving but didn't see the yeti :(

About 7:20pm.

I didn't stay until the end, just wanted to test the car for Rockingham.

• Like 2

Nice job - still can't get over how good it sounds.

Do the new tyres and pressures help a lot?

Can't remember from my test flight in it when it had 300bhp as I was giggling too much :rofl:

• Like 1

Nice job - still can't get over how good it sounds.

Do the new tyres and pressures help a lot?

Can't remember from my test flight in it when it had 300bhp as I was giggling too much :rofl:

Yes, it does make some interesting noises and several people watching commented on the noise.

Think I had the pressures a little high, but it was OK.

New tyres went on Tuesday and new brake pads Saturday.

Due to the aggressive nature of the circuit on top of the power and weight of the Yeti they are all severely used and in need of replacement.

• Like 2

Thought you were going off @ 4.30. It was mighty impressive sat on the bank watching you hunt down allegedly quick cars. :clap:

Didn't get chance to say hello you were constantly surrounded by eager people. but I did have a quick snoop round the Yeti

and it looks like a very impressive conversion. What happened to the Citigo was looking forward to seeing it in the flesh?

• Like 2

Thought you were going off @ 4.30. It was mighty impressive sat on the bank watching you hunt down allegedly quick cars. :clap:

Didn't get chance to say hello you were constantly surrounded by eager people. but I did have a quick snoop round the Yeti

and it looks like a very impressive conversion. What happened to the Citigo was looking forward to seeing it in the flesh?

Thanks.

Logistics made bringing the Citigo not viable.

My trailer is off for repairs, so I would have had to borrow a race shuttle and van to transport it.

While I did that myself to collect it from Jabbasport, I would not let anyone else drive it, no matter how good at driving they are.

Borrowing something and then giving it to someone else when I am liable for it and all that...

And I needed to drive the Yeti up.

• Like 1

Fantastic car,can't believe how fast you catch and pass some of the perceived fast cars in videos!

Had a170bhp TDi yeti from new and loved husseling it along the roads and surprising people!

Noticed you talked about tyre choice / cost and you mentioned yoko tyres, as a navigator in a Tarmac rally car we went from yoko's to Hankooks massive jump in grip and depending on compound run time,driver has just upgraded again to Pirelli and has already said he feels a lot more confident with the car,vx nova ,each step up adds to budget and then highlights other issues which costs to be addressed, but good boots certainly pays dividends!

Unless your race series for the fiesta has a certain tyre allowed am sure the paddock will show you the way!

Keep up the great work,loving the car!

• Like 1

The Yeti is gone down every straight lol. That part of the video when the passenger in the atom points and throws his hands up in the air as if to say "what the hell is that?" Lol. What a brilliant video.

sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 2