The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

• 6 months later...
On 07/09/2022 at 20:14, KenONeill said:

BossFox hasn't visited the site in 2 years. 😞 A fact I easily established by hovering my mouse pointer over his profile.

Which is a crying shame as this thread was epic and about an epic car!!

Sad...

• 8 months later...
On 08/09/2022 at 07:14, KenONeill said:

BossFox hasn't visited the site in 2 years. 😞 A fact I easily established by hovering my mouse pointer over his profile.

He's on twitter now dressed up as a fox driving a McLaren and a Bentley - XavierFox19

• Love it! 1

14 hours ago, brxmy said:

He's on twitter now dressed up as a fox driving a McLaren and a Bentley - XavierFox19

Holy cow!!! (or other furry) that's a bit 'unusual'. Each to their own though and he seems to enjoy himself. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, @Lee said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2e274ead7f445d80409d0cdf50df21f0.jpeg

It seems to be quite a lifestyle choice, looking at this twitter feed. Quality costumes they all have. 

I wonder if I can get a plastic duck costume? 

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 1

I am not going to be looking at any Foxy ****ter feeds for fear of what the algorithm would think I am into! Not that I have an account but by "lifestyle choice" are you saying that he has become the equivalent of the attention seeking schoolkids that want to be given a litter tray and a saucer of warm milk at school?

Perhaps he is seeking a someone called Derek to put their hand where the sun doesn't shine
😯

Edited by J.R.

28 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

It seems to be quite a lifestyle choice, looking at this twitter feed. Quality costumes they all have. 

I wonder if I can get a plastic duck costume? 

He seems to be living his best life. If he can afford it and enjoys it then what the hell 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, @Lee said:

He seems to be living his best life. If he can afford it and enjoys it then what the hell 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely. Still came as a surprise how total his immersion in the furry thing is. Don't know much about the scene. Looks quite good fun :D Wonder how you keep them clean inside? his 'foxy' race-helmet is amazing

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Wonder how you keep them clean inside?

Are we talking about adult sized costumes here?

My mind is boggling!

14 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Are we talking about adult sized costumes here?

My mind is boggling!

yes, given the conversation is about Boss Fox in a costume...

• Like 2

Indeed, it was the photo that made me question that, I thought they might have been furry toys, it was difficult for my monocular vision to get a sense of perspective, I could see the aircon outside unit but not work out how far back it was.

It looked like a bed or shelf in an indulged childs bedroom but now I can see they are lifesize.

55 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Absolutely. Still came as a surprise how total his immersion in the furry thing is. Don't know much about the scene. Looks quite good fun :D Wonder how you keep them clean inside? his 'foxy' race-helmet is amazing

just a quick flick down his twitter... ya k ow what, he and his wife clearly have good fun with it, and it doesnt hurt anyone (other some low iq spiteful anti- everything morons' feelings) so plough on i say! maybe we all need to learn to let go in "unusual" ways.

• Like 2