The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

As you know, no Yetis came with wind up front windows so I'm stuck with electric.

Need ventilation and don't want the motorsport style sliders like the Fiesta ST has.

Just wouldn't look right.

Did any of the Roomster range come with manual windows as their front doors look a lot like the Yeti ones or maybe the lads at JDR could re-rig the electric window set up to manual regulators?

Agree with you about the sliders though and I'm pleased that you're not going for that option.

Did any of the Roomster range come with manual windows as their front doors look a lot like the Yeti ones or maybe the lads at JDR could re-rig the electric window set up to manual regulators?

Agree with you about the sliders though and I'm pleased that you're not going for that option.

The Roomster is 100% Fabia from the B post forwards, so they are Fabia front foors.

I imagine the extra would be a lot laggier, so ginormous turbo which takes too much time to spool up for race car anyway. :D

Some people just like to say how many ponies they have at peak.

The Skyline world suffers with this too.

My cars have always been about drivability. :)

• Like 2

Power is easier to get, but what about the gearbox?

Are there any modifications available, as you already had some troubles with lesser power.

Due to higher RPM on the forged engine being possible the torque won't increase as much as the horse power.

Might see around 550lb/ft and we are already at 470-480.

The company we were waiting on doing the upgraded synchros has just started to do them, which should fix the only weak point we've seen so far, the weak synchro on 1st and 2nd.

We'll have to run it and see how it goes.  3rd-6th have been fine all year.

• Like 3

Some people just like to say how many ponies they have at peak.

The Skyline world suffers with this too.

My cars have always been about drivability. :)

That's what Ali at unit 18 was saying to me. People claim to have a 300 bhp fabia but its mapped to hit that in the last few revs and takes the whole rev range to achieve it.

Where as a 260/270bhp car which can maintain its power for a few thousand revs will be the quicker car.

Can't wait for the yeti to be back on the track destroying...well everything now lol

• Like 2

Oohh, the Yeti gets a worthy mention in Evo this month!

Really?  :D

Quoting EVO,

" but arguably the star of the show was a 500bhp Audi TT RS engined Skoda Yeti, that constantly lapped at around 1 min 26 sec"

Recognition at last!

• Like 4

Quoting EVO,

" but arguably the star of the show was a 500bhp Audi TT RS engined Skoda Yeti, that constantly lapped at around 1 min 26 sec"

Recognition at last!

Me thinks someone is going to need a BIGGER Helmet :D  :D

• Like 2

Quoting EVO,

Recognition at last!

Shame the track was damp in the Morning as at Briskoda How Fast 2015 I managed a timed lap of 1:24.3.

Oh well, always next year! :D

• Like 1