The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Wouldn't have thought they would make a super car too loud to use on track!!

Has the Yeti had an aftermarket exhaust or are you still running the standard one?

Custom one due to running almost triple stock 1.8 power.

It usually achieves a score of about 93-95db.

Limit at Bedford is 98db.

Other car is 99db in normal road mode and 106 in sport or track.

Don't think the optional Sports Exhaust helps...

• Like 4

Sport exhaust does help!

To not even allow you near the track  :D

Very nice car! And a hell of a track car according to the magazines.  :p

Congrats.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Engine done and ready to go back in.

Turbo kit here and ready to be fitted.

Just having the manifolds etc.. coated to help reduce under bonnet temps.

I'm not going to suggest adding extractor vents, because you need to know where the pressure under the bonnet is higher than that over it to make them work properly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Incredible power Richard, all of which will create that fun factor through a manual box but I really do think it is time you should be considering a track sequential box, you have already experienced failure with the power the Yeti was running last year, the power you have now is up there with the space shuttle so a decent delivery system has to be the way forward, at least you will know you can use all those horses without consequence.

Will the Yeti be going to Brands in October?   I have my day booked off to come and visit so I will be there in the battery Golf, but no track car!!!!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Foxy , just looking through a few previous threads and this one popped up , it's Clive from FocusRSOC . Epic thread mate  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

This thread is absolutely epic. And the car even more so. Following since about a year, i came back here while reading page 44 of the CitiGo-Go, where you, Dr BoxFrogs (or so he was called) bought your red clown that dull grey friend :clap:

Hey Foxy , just looking through a few previous threads and this one popped up , it's Clive from FocusRSOC . Epic thread mate  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Welcome to Skoda World. :D

• Like 1