Whitney Houston RIP

jonny boy

Never liked Whitney Houston another artist married to a junkie joining the likes of Amy Winehouse.

What is it with these people earing mega bucks to buy drugs?

I'd have thought fellow briskodians would have been a little more respectful in death, regardless of the alleged cause. If it was your loved one, wife son or daughter, would you expect and be comforted by, some of the responses in this thread. Regardless of you musical tastes and stances on drug taking, have the decency to put that aside for now and show some respect for someone's loss.

I'd have thought fellow briskodians would have been a little more respectful in death, regardless of the alleged cause. If it was your loved one, wife son or daughter, would you expect and be comforted by, some of the responses in this thread. Regardless of you musical tastes and stances on drug taking, have the decency to put that aside for now and show some respect for someone's loss.

:clap:

Well said, that man. :thumbup:

Lots of mock grief these days, some of the outpourings on facebook/twitter have been of a Kim Jong Il standard.

Feel sorry for her kids - aye, a wee bit. Never met them and doubt I ever will, but no-one deserves to have junkie parents, unfortunatley there are hundreds of thousands of kids in the same situation in the UK; but their Mum/Dad wont get their own thread on a motoring forum when they mistakenly snort a line of battery acid thinking it was Bogota's finest.

Death is obviously a bad thing and myself have been to way too many funerals over the last 6 years and lost real friends and family. But the one thing that annoys me and you see it more now with social networking is how many people come out and fair enough offer condolences but then still go on about it days later. It's not that I'm heartless but the people who do this as far as I knew didn't know here personally or didn't listen to her stuff religiously. Really don't get it myself.