Waiting List

vegit8

Yes, what is it about green cars and bad luck, I've heard that before. Shark blue with white roof sounds great. I am being badgered to get black, will try to get to see Martin's muscovado this week and then will decide, but shark blue is on my list.

I've just been told mine has been at port in emden for 8 days. Hate that it's all so slow.

Thanks Dinski....its been a long wait but hopefully worth it. Can't wait to get out and about with her...specially as Spring is due any month now...lol :-)

According to the spreadsheet PerranLadys car was Cappucino

Sorry been too busy driving Hetty to look in here !

She is Cappuccino and I'm finding that it looks quite different in certain lights - the photo was taken when a huge cloud appeared, but in sunshine it looks much paler - not really concealing the mud she already has after a trip yesterday - should have had a Musky for that.

The only real complaint I have is that the cigarette lighter/power socket does not turn off when you remove the key - very annoying as I use a Road Angel/Sat Nav - it tells me my speed digitally all the time at eye level on the dashboard - which is so much better than having to look down and just see 20 40 60 etc. Trouble is I now have to remember to pull the plug each time I get out of the car - never had a car that does this before and I've been driving for a long time !

ooo that does sound annoying

Think I've decided upon grey but there is a storm blue available NOW with all the spec that I need. But they can't send a picture of it and I think, judging from the brochure, storm blue looks exactly like the blue of the Touran I have just sold!! Does anyone know the exact blue for storm blue?

My problem is I can't wait 16 weeks with no car. Has anyone ever gone out to Czech Republic and driven one back?!

There have been pictures of Storm Blue on the forum but they do not capture the subtlety of the the "storm" in the blue. The blue is very dark metallic but the slightest sunshine picks out bright flecks of other colours. I liked our colour when we bought it and 3 years later love it. Good luck with your choice.

There is this one from http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/144075-yeti-forum-members-picture-thread/page__st__90#entry1900609

IMAG0040.jpg

and another from http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/140459-snow-monster-colours/#entry1763686

k.jpg4..jpg

It's another colour that looks very different depending on the lighting conditions. I've seen one in full sun and it was very impressive (like the Rosso Brunello), but too dark (for me) at any other time.

ooo that does sound annoying

Think I've decided upon grey but there is a storm blue available NOW with all the spec that I need. But they can't send a picture of it and I think, judging from the brochure, storm blue looks exactly like the blue of the Touran I have just sold!! Does anyone know the exact blue for storm blue?

My problem is I can't wait 16 weeks with no car. Has anyone ever gone out to Czech Republic and driven one back?!

My sympathies for the 16 week wait - with no car !

I was the same, I lasted nearly 3 months, but gave in and bought an oldie - which got me past Christmas but sadly went to the scrap yard in February. I then had another month until Hetty arrived.

Still a novelty to be able to just go somewhere without having to prize hubby off the sofa :giggle:

It will be worth the wait :blush:

Hi Gillycat

Don't know where in the country you are but my Shark Blue arrived with me yesterday - available for a view if you find yourself near East Lancashire.

It does suit the car extremely well

Garth

Could you send a picture of your shark blue?

GC

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpsie Daisie

This is the place for build week/waiting list discussions

My first Monster, an Elegance Greenline II has been given a build week of 17, which is apparently w/c 22nd April.

Does anyone know a ball park of when that means I could expect to be collecting it from the dealers in Birmingham?

• Like 1

My first Monster, an Elegance Greenline II has been given a build week of 17, which is apparently w/c 22nd April.

Does anyone know a ball park of when that means I could expect to be collecting it from the dealers in Birmingham?

Approx 3 weeks from build to taking delivery.

Will add mine to the list

1.2 TSI Elegance in Candy white with extras ordered 25th March. Don't have a build date yet, was told at time of ordering it would likely be a three month wait.

My L&K 1.8tsi ordered 26th February has been given build week 21. Not sure what that means-but I suspect it is likely to be June before I see it. Just in time to have a car with summer tyres.......

• Like 1