CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Agreed, that's why I'm not pulling the plug James.

I am feeling a bit "Skoda'd out" thought and quite thankful I bought the Skyline.

Yeti VRS should be done for Combe, fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Glad to hear it  :happy:    I want to see this go to fruition, the amount of work so far is amazing, you have a cult following and the Brisky world has high expectations of the citi go go go go go go gone.  Here hoping it is somewhere ready for the mega meet in Blyton Park in the summer.

I am down your way next week, might drop off your goods if you are about Wednesday after 2? Or Tuesday before 2?

I'm confused, as Jabba say they are too busy, yet they are waiting for a 3rd party to do the sheet work. Am I missing something?

Richard, are you getting 'mates rates'? just wondering as to why you are being shunted down the queue.

Hope this gets back on track soon though :)

I'm confused, as Jabba say they are too busy, yet they are waiting for a 3rd party to do the sheet work. Am I missing something?

Richard, are you getting 'mates rates'? just wondering as to why you are being shunted down the queue.

Hope this gets back on track soon though :)

I may be wrong on this but I think Jabba are currently preparing a couple of cars for a race series and the paintwork can't be done until the sheet metal work is carried out.

Catch 22 anybody?

I'm sure Richard has gone into this before...

• Like 1

Not many people floating around with this particular skill set though!

Even in this country Motorsport preparation and race car manufacture is a tiny industry!

Utterly amazing project! I've never been to a show or track day in my life, but I'd definitely take a trip to see this little beauty when she's ready.

Hat off to you BossFox, but I hope you have a bl00dy good accountant!

• Like 1

I am glad I didn't find this thread too late, 29 pages of catching up :o

73 pages......

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Shame there weren't any penalty clauses in the contract at any stage

I'm feeling frustrated, and it's not even my project........it seems people are starting to take the p... a little :(

• Like 2

If I had any updates I'd have said.

Not a lot else to say really.

Right now I'm just glad I have other things going on so this doesn't bug me too much.

Buying an old Skyline that was easy to tune to 550bhp in a short space of time has turned out to be one of my better ideas and kept me sane.

It's a catch 22 situation because of where we are with getting the shell done..

Despite all the money spent it's just a pile of parts and a shell.

Pulling the plug and selling the bits means wiping out maybe £20,000.

Or wait.

Still going for the latter.

Still going for the latter.

That's undoubtedly the right decision

I just feel that for the money you've put into it those doing the work haven't exactly bent over backwards to get the job done

I'm sure they'll relish the plaudits when it's all done, and all the delays are forgotten

When it's done you can drive it and look back thinking wow I'm glad I didn't pull the plug it was worth it!

Yes, but I could have spent the money I already have taking my R35 to 800+bhp and fitting carbon brakes... with a beefed up gearbox and clutches too.

Hey ho! :rofl:

Life goes on...

• Like 1