how often do you use briskoda?

mikejay

Spotted quite a few cars lately with briskoda stickers in but never got a reply in the spotted section which made me think are people not using the side as much as they did? Why get stickers then never use the site? Opinions please

Ignore him, he's just looking for trouble, he knows where the door is, but he can't quite bring himself to leave us

Quality post :)

I unfortunately can never find enough time to be on here as much as I should be

• Like 3

Hello, my name is Jim and I am addicted to Briskoda.

Briskoda is the first tab open on Firefox so I normally check it when I come online (at least once a day).

I mostly look at Fabia I, meets, and off-Topic sections. I very rarely look at the 'Spotted' section. I used to post quite a lot a day (normally due to picture game), but now I don't as much, I just read threads.

• Like 1

Too frequently as the wife continues to remind me! Brisky has addictive qualities combined with an extensive knowledge pool & for the most a blend of fun & friendly banter with quite an eclectic mix of members :thumbup:

Would be nice to see more spotted responses especially from the Fun & other owners relating to older Skodas + missing the inimitable character/style and wit of TT, with the result of the absence of the trademark 'squire' from posts/responses :doh:;)

• Like 1

At least once a day, right through the new content section. Mainly the Yeti posts but there are always interesting things in the other forums as well. I have gained a lot of usefull info and have begun to feel guilty not being a paid up member.

I think there's plenty of people that use it daily I guess it's time to remember reg's etc. I forget once I get home! I use the forum nearly every day. I love reading about peoples new/current projects, purchases, Skoda news, chit chat etc!

Lots of people dont see eye to eye in all walks of life, tolerance and not taking things too seriously is helpful in some situations. That said, the decent, funny, helpful people out weigh the knobs. :rofl:

As your post is directly below Bryan's then I presume you're justly referring to him as being decent, funny and helpful.

This photo maybe confirms your second theory as well! :rofl:

fat-men.jpg

I have not been around much lately, due to work keeping me away from home, and a property I have been left. which is causing me GRIEF. DWP interfering now the Bank has mislaid (lost) the DEEDS, it just seems to be everything is working against us.

I stumbled across Briskoda three years ago while researching Skoda with a view to purchase.

A number of decent, funny and helpful Briskodians made me very welcome and gave excellent advice.

It didn't matter to them that I was an Old Fart looking for a Roomy, rather than a youngster looking for a VRS.

I still look forward to my daily fix of Briskoda and consider Freedom a bargain at less than 20p per week.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1