Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

Question about lights

when i leave my sidelights on and remove key and exit car it buzzes to remind me to turn lights off

when i leave my lights on full and remove key and exit car it doesn't buzz but lights go off

why is this? I would of thought main lights would stay on if in the on position.

Looking forward to seeing these sudo blacklines :-)

Nothing psuedo about them!

Blackline in Silver it is and Im sure will look the part :)

Probably one of the last to leave the production line.

• Like 2

Does the chirping when locking and unlocking really **** anyone else off or is it just me that finds it utterly pointless ?

Switch it off then through the maxi dot.

Edited by Brettreading
  • Like 1

It probably isn't - it just always seems a lot louder when there are no other sounds and everyone is sleeping. If it was an issue (and it isn't to me) then I would just turn it off in maxidot - tbh, I rarely use the car for work these days and I would think that the engine on my 125cc scooter that I normally use for work is a lot louder than the chirp from the alarm.

Edited by Chappers.

Like others have said turn it off in the Maxidot if its annoying you; look for ATA confirm. I actually like its good to have an audio confirmation that the cars locked too; not particularly loud either.

Wounded an alloy this morning VEEY Icy conditions slid int a kerb Grrrr straight up to painters says it should be no bother to fix. just so i can make sure he doesn't paint it the wrong black does anyone know the right black?