Dan's GTB1756 Powered Fabia VRS

DanHam

It's down to about £80 a tonne now ;)

How's the blacked out lights done! I'm interested is it a spray on stuff or just spi cut to fit?

Haha ;)

The headlight have the inners chrome surrounds sprayed black. You can do it to Standard lights too.

If your talking about the ones I have now then I bought them like that they are the smoked Depo xenon lights :)

• Like 1

Just ordered a piper down pipe, few more little bit and bobs and will be ready to book a date with coskev to fit the GTB1756! Hope it's worth waiting for! Been a long 3 months since the 2260 didn't work out.

While your at it tell him he NEEDS a 2260 :)

The mention of that turbo in this thread is cursed! Lol

I hope not now because I would have purchased his turbo setup off him :P I should have gone for 2056, maybe that would have pushed him to 2260 then ;)

Ah right,should be pretty easy job then as all set-up ready :)

I should have bought it! Still waiting on down pipe, tomorrow I should think going off tracking :)

Hang on, is Gramps now doing GTB fitting services.... hmm, might have to stock up with custard creams and pay the old bugger a visit....

Rather nifty with a spanner! Sorted me out when he fitted my PD150 head bolts too! Does he enjoy custard creams? Might buy him some for Friday to sweeten him even more in preparation for the turbo fitment! :)

• Like 1

Gramps! PMSL!! :clap: :D

Guess I should pipe down before the 'baldie' crew get at me... :notme:

We need to arrange a date soon Alex for you to come back to mine for the day! I'm supposed to be having a week off work soon but we might be going on holiday we haven't decided yet lol! Talk about short notice!

Hang on, is Gramps now doing GTB fitting services.... hmm, might have to stock up with custard creams and pay the old bugger a visit....

Get stuffed, don't want your type round my way, stinking brummie!!! :)

Gramps! PMSL!!  :clap:  :D

Guess I should pipe down before the 'baldie' crew get at me...  :notme:

Don't encourage the senile old idiot please baldie....... :D

• Like 1

We need to arrange a date soon Alex for you to come back to mine for the day! I'm supposed to be having a week off work soon but we might be going on holiday we haven't decided yet lol! Talk about short notice!

Defo mate. Well I still have just under 6 weeks off work.... so most times are good  :D   Apart from 28th July - 7th August, as I'm in Prague then Ibiza!

Mine definitely needs doing though. I plan on putting it up for sale pretty much as soon as the turbo is swapped. I need an Edition 30 in my life ha ha!

Defo mate. Well I still have just under 6 weeks off work.... so most times are good :D Apart from 28th July - 7th August, as I'm in Prague then Ibiza!

Mine definitely needs doing though. I plan on putting it up for sale pretty much as soon as the turbo is swapped. I need an Edition 30 in my life ha ha!

You're twice my she and go out partying more then me ;)

Sounds good! I'm off the week after you're back....I think!

You sure do need an ED30 then you can take me out for a spin ;)